Business Analyst - Merchant Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Fivesky is growing our Merchant Services practice and we're
currently hiring a Business Analyst to join our exceptional team of
experts. Working as a Business Analyst, your passion for technology
and thirst for innovation will help shape the future of global
digital commerce, now and for years to come. Every day, you'll
bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table,
working with teams of analysts and architects, aligning
cross-functional projects, ensuring that they're within reason,
fiscally and technically. You'll collaborate with internal teams
and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target
State Architectures. At the end of the day, your work will have
tremendous and positive impact, whether it's in-house, in
collaboration with technologists across the firm's global
technology community or in partnership with some of the most
important tech firms in the world.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the
- Implementing transformational changes to streamline the
merchant onboarding and usage experience.
- Identifying merchant pain-points and understanding competitive
landscape to evolve the product features, capabilities, and
- Managing and continuously improving processes end-to-end
through feedback, metrics, and benchmarking.
- Partnering closely with multiple global business partners to
deliver a world-class cross-border and/or cross-currency eCommerce
solution and articulate the value.
- Translating complex business processes into consumable steps
for internal customer groups.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the technology industry
- 4-year college degree
Skills & Experiences:
- High-level knowledge of card network operations, merchant
acquiring, and/or processing including familiarity of competitive
- Creative thinker willing to challenge the status quo and
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, including the
ability to develop relationships with senior leaders and key
stakeholders, while appropriately influencing without direct
- Ability to successfully manage multiple strategic priorities in
a fast-paced environment
- Passionate focus on the customer with a demonstrated desire to
understand and solve for customer needs and pain points
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, with the ability
to turn data into compelling business cases
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and
effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
- Self-driven and flexible with high motivation.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to practice tolerance and professionalism in times of
- Strong presentation and writing skills
Keywords: Fivesky, Dallas , Business Analyst - Merchant Services, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!