SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Medical City Frisco
Registered Nurse / RN
- Cardiac Cath Lab Supervisor
Do you want to be a part
of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a
work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of
We are seeking
a Clinical Supervisor, Cardiac Cath Lab for our center
to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high
quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to
support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you
who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to
We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team
and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits
include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic
The Supervisor for the
Cardiac Cath Lab will:
• Ensure daily procedures and patient care are complete with a high
degree of quality and timeliness, using appropriate resources and
• Accountable for monthly staffing (daily and call) schedules and
daily assignments, based on documented competency of staff. This
will include PTO and call.
• Oversight of daily staff accountability and service standards in
conjunction with the Six Keys and the Patient Promise.
• Resource person for all diagnostic and interventional invasive
cardiology procedures. This will include supply, operation
equipment, monitoring, imaging and use of medical devices.
• Accountable for maintenance and repair process for Cath Lab
equipment, including MACLAB and Cardiolab.
• Recognize the role of lead EP Specialist /RN in a positive,
professional work environment that ensures high patient, employee
and physician satisfaction.
• Ensure proper documentation standards, adhering to TJC, CMS and
hospital guidelines, assisting with audits as needed.
• Accountable for Quality Improvement by adhering to regulatory
standards and public reporting (ACC, ICD. LAA registry) (TJC, VVP,
• Assist with daily patient and employee rounding as determined by
• Participates in department specific process improvement,
education, and staff competency
• Accountable for timely completion of employee annual performance
evaluation with oversight of manager/director.
• Accountable in daily charging/coding and inventory practices.
Oversight of PAR levels in an appropriate and financially
responsible with the guidelines provided in conjunction with supply
• Accountable for daily productivity targets and staffing.
• Accountable for accurate timecard records.
• Responsible for Radiation Right Standards as directed by the
Cardiovascular Clinical Services Group.
• Must be able to perform all Cath Lab duties associated under
their license and be flexible to take call as
Medical City Frisco operates as an
acute care hospital with services including orthopedics,
neurosurgery, gynecology, pediatric surgery, bariatrics, general
surgery, ENT, robotics, and ER. Additional services, including OB
and cardiovascular treatment, will be added in the
Medical City Frisco currently has
78 beds, 12 state-of-the-art operating suites including two DaVinci
robots, a 24/7 emergency room, a full-imaging department with a
64-slice CT, MRI and fluoroscopy, a fully accredited lab, and a
If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly
review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear
from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply
We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
- Graduate of accredited school of
nursing if RN OR Graduate of an accredited school of
- BSN required
- Three - Five years prior experience in a
cardiac catheterization lab required
- One year of progressive supervisory
role experience preferred
• Current License as a RN or
• Current American Heart Association BLS provider
• American Heart Association ACLS Provider
• American Heart Association PALS Provider preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option