Plum Market Utility/Dishwasher
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: July 22, 2021
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Great Opportunity...Great Benefits...Great Company!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in
knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and
transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group,
striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's
A growing leader in the Food and Beverage industry is seeking
experienced Steward/Utility/Dishwasher for our Plum Market concept
to help our team to success.
HUDSON Retailers will operate our new Plum Market operation at the
airport and we are looking for AM, Mid & PM shifts to assist
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
• Rate of Pay $15.00 per hour
The Utility Team Member is directly responsible for the washing and
cleaning of all tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment,
floors, walls, coolers, ceiling, etc. Responsible for keeping the
kitchen and equipment clean and organized at all times. Will also
help transport items back and forth from lower level storage, as
well as keep the retail areas and general traveler's areas stocked,
tidy and clean.
• Must have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
• Must be able to load, run, unload dish machine, and keep the dish
machine clean and functional.
• Ability to close the kitchen properly and follows the closing
checklist for kitchen stations.
• Able to effectively communicate with Team Members and Guests.
• Able to bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Lift
loads not to exceed 67 lbs. unassisted.
• ServSafe Certified, preferred.
• Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends
• Provide exceptional Guest Service or get help to do so.
• Load, run, and unload dish machine and keep the dish machine
clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately
to the Chef de Cuisine.
• Will transport items back and forth from storage.
• Rotation and stocking of inventory items.
• Cleaning and removing trash in the common space for
• Bag and haul trash to dumpster at designated times.
• Bag and store linens in appropriate location at designated
• Assists with stocking and cleaning of the retail floor.
• Understands and executes proper storage and usage of cleaning
• Adheres to "First in First out principles" for proper rotation in
order to minimize food loss.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager
• Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for
kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
• Assist with checking refrigeration points and water temperatures
to ensure all temperature logs are filled out properly.
Employment is contingent on a successful background check.
The qualified candidate must possess the following:
• Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel
• Ability to multi-task
• High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associates degree or above
preferred in Culinary Arts and have completed studies.
• Two years of previous prep cook experience.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and able to lift up to
• Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
• Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
• Prior food experience preferred.
• Open availability preferred. We are the Traveler's Best Friend so
we are the first to open and the last one to close at the
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds, standing for long periods of time,
walking, bending, kneeling, reaching, climbing, cleaning,
organizing, and any other tasks as needed;
• Able to work weekends, evenings, holidays.
• Must be 18 years old.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Hudson Employee 20% Off Discount
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Dallas , Plum Market Utility/Dishwasher, Other , Azle, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!