Vice President Quality
Posted on: July 22, 2021
The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned
in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise
by offering the highest levels of service and support to our
customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about
our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join
our team - and stay here.
Vice President Quality
Brink's is a premier provider of armored car transportation,
currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added
services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial
and government entities. The company has a proud history of
providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees.
We have a challenging opportunity for a VP Quality for Brink's
The VP Quality is responsible for driving the achievement of
Brink's quality and process goals as well as executing annual
strategic initiatives across U.S. Operations. The This position
reports to the VP and have close collaboration with Operations,
Sales, Product and Customer Service leaders. This role is expected
to be a strong leader of site and business unit level Quality
personnel. Strong oversight of key performance indicators and
metrics scorecards and will be key to driving the success of the
department. The successful candidate will be a competent and proven
leader in the QA field, fully understanding to a high-level the
regulations and quality system needs involved in bringing
innovative products to market, maintaining them as well as
processes. They will develop and maintain expert knowledge in
changing and developing business needs and develop their team as a
key focus. In addition to process, quality, and strategic
initiative execution, the VP Quality will work with US leadership
to assist in driving strong financial performance, operational
excellence and best in class customer satisfaction and employee
- Provide general direction, tactical objectives and functional
plans for execution of Quality in U.S. Operations.
- Develop strategy and key initiatives for quality
- Develop, communicate and track goals and objectives necessary
to the success of the quality team. Conduct weekly quality reviews
(utilizing the weekly metrics scorecard) for each Region's
performance and work with CVS leadership to identify root cause and
develop containment and countermeasures to correct defects.
- Engage strategic partnership with Sales, Customer Service &
Operations to ensure appropriate compliance and activities for the
- Develop product launch processes in the US and overall
- Support through solid integration planning and execution
product and business acquisitions in relation to Quality
- Develop and maintain product and system quality requirements
for Quality Assurance needs.
- Constant evaluation of visual management around quality key is
a priority in order to ensure that quality is "top of mind" and
displayed across our branch network in a consistent and deliberate
- Execute and sustain all annual strategic initiatives and
measure results through weekly/monthly scorecards.
- Collaborate with the BCO Global Operations Excellence team to
identify global best practices.
- Collaborate with operations to identify any process gaps that
are resulting in a failed audit or inventory out of balance and
work with the Regional leadership on countermeasure to eliminate
- Coordinate with the Support Teams to be aware of any new
customer implementations and insure that any new customer processes
are documented via SWI and that training is conducted in
- Collaborate with the Continuous Improvement teams to develop
new processes to increase quality and efficiency and document best
practices to be shared and executed in other districts.
- Ensure Regional Leadership is trained in problem solving
methodology and assist in the execution of the tools.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in operations, product management,
logistics, supply chain or marketing
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Microsoft office
- Minimum of 5 years in a leadership role in quality, product
support or customer support
- Minimum of 5 years project or product management
- BA/BS degree in Business, Operations Management, Supply
Chain/Logistics, Engineering or related professional field;
commensurate direct experience in lieu of degree will also be
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Able to function in a matrix environment and handle
- Ability to influence organization up, down, sideways and drive
change across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to take strategy to action into tactical deliverables
that are readily embraced and implemented
- Willingness to directly engage in the operational environment,
roll up sleeves and lead by example whenever necessary
- Process-centric; inquisitive / always asking "why?"; high
- Sense of urgency: self-motivated and results-driven
- Lean certification (VSM - CIR - Kaizen)
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services,
trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both
public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to
businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do
it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us
proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be
considered for this position, you must complete the entire
application process, which includes answering all prescreening
questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an
email confirming that we have received your application. We will
review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem
you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at
Brink's U.S. For more information about future career
opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or
Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any
other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to
providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Brinks, Dallas , Vice President Quality, Other , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!