Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Company: Publicis Groupe
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping
established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled
state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their
customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and
modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience
with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by
our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the
brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the
world combine experience across technology, data sciences,
consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’
businesses through designing the products and services their
customers truly value.
We are building some INCREDIBLE solutions for our enterprise
customers! We are looking for SFCC developers (front OR back
end) to join our team!
If you want to have an impact with the customers of some of the
BIGGEST logos in the world, join us, build with us
and grow your skills!
- You will be responsible for understanding requirements, reading
tickets, following estimates, and developing the code and
configuration for projects you are assigned to.
- Follow the development process and adhere to the standard
development policies and procedures using best practices.
- Contribute to the rest of the team and help share knowledge of
the Commerce Cloud platform.
- Work on business logic, real time, and back office
integrations, using Commerce Cloud Script and pipelines to
manipulate data. Integrate with external services and create jobs
for processing data.
- Manage standard and custom objects, ISML templates, HTML, CSS
reusable, easy to maintain code. Your code must conform to Commerce
Cloud best practices and perform well under load.
- Work closely with the technical lead to understand the business
needs and objectives, using your knowledge of the Commerce Cloud
platform. As part of a project team, you will be involved in sprint
planning meetings, project scrum meetings, and retrospective
- Produce code assets in adherence to SFCC standards. Work with
user experience team to develop user interface concepts that
support the intended purpose.
- Ensure all developments are fully documented, go through a
testing process, and meet high level design requirements e.g. data,
customer experience, architecture, security, quality &
- Perform unit and integration testing. Perform rigorous testing
of all fixes, changes, additions and enhancements to any
application system. Notify team members of any changes to the
- Create slots and slot configurations, resource bundles,
Checkout flow, import and export feeds.
- Certified in Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C is preferred, but
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C (Demandware) is
- Knowledge of digital commerce components such as users,
catalog, pricing, inventory, and payment.
- Knowledge of digital commerce integration such as CMS, DAM,
PIM, OMS, and ERP
- Extensive development knowledge specifically around server side
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce,
Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender,
protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or
you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Keywords: Publicis Groupe, Dallas , Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!