Senior Manager, Data Privacy
Posted on: September 15, 2021
The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned
in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise
by offering the highest levels of service and support to our
customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about
our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join
our team - and stay here.
Senior Manager, Data Privacy
The Senior Manager, Data Privacy ("DPM") will have responsibility
for supporting Brink's Data Privacy Officer in ensuring that
Brink's handles personal and other data responsibly and in
compliance with applicable privacy laws and regulations. These laws
include the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"),
California Consumer Privacy Act ("CPRA"), General Law for the
Protection of Personal Data in Brazil ("LGPD"). The DPM will work
collaboratively across multiple teams, business units, and
jurisdictions to help co-ordinate the Data Privacy compliance
framework and will work closely with the Director of Data
The right candidate will have previous experience in management and
execution of Data Privacy related processes and programs to ensure
compliance with global privacy regulations. This person will be
able to work independently, determine critical objectives, and
successfully execute on privacy operational processes and projects.
The candidate will be comfortable working with multiple time zones
and regulatory jurisdictions.
- Provide expert advice and guidance across the business/regions
in relation to data privacy and associated matters.
- Support the Business Units and their respective stakeholders in
creating and maintaining accurate, up-to-date records and processes
to ensure compliance with privacy requirements.
- Refine and manage effective data protection and privacy
governance activities including: Data Mapping, Data Subject Access
Requests, and Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Inform and advise the company, service providers, and employees
who carry out processing of personal data of their obligations with
regards to data protection.
- Managing effective reporting processes and standards.
- Work with project teams, developers, and operational teams to
ensure ongoing compliance with Newell policies and privacy
- Develop and present training material to support the data
privacy training program.
- Respond to external parties to address privacy related
- Operationalize additional requirements to satisfy new privacy
regulations as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of global Data Privacy regulations
including: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California
Consumer Privacy Act ("CPRA") and the General Law for the
Protection of Personal Data in Brazil ("LGPD").
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) or equivalent
- 2-5 years relevant professional experience in a Data Privacy
compliance function (Data Privacy experience relating to eCommerce,
Data Analytics, Mobile Applications, and Internet of Things (IOT) a
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to articulate privacy and compliance requirements
across a diverse set of teams and regions.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills with ability
to work independently and drive projects to completion.
- Impeccable planning and organizational skills.
- High degree of integrity and credibility.
- Excellent Excel/MS Office skills.
- Experience with OneTrust Data Mapping, Assessment, and Data
Subject Access Request modules.
- Undergraduate Degree.
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services,
trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both
public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to
businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do
it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us
proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be
considered for this position, you must complete the entire
application process, which includes answering all prescreening
questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an
email confirming that we have received your application. We will
review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem
you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at
Brink's U.S. For more information about future career
opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or
Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any
other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to
providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Brinks, Dallas , Senior Manager, Data Privacy, Other , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!