Director; Business Intelligence
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: September 16, 2021
The Director of Data and Business Intelligence has
responsibility for the overall strategy, development, and
operations of Business Intelligence teams (development and
operations). Part of a larger collective team that support all
aspects of IS Operations and Engineering, this role will lead
Business Intelligence related support teams (Level 2 and Level 3)
along with 1 2 agile teams (totaling 30-35 direct reports) that
provide development support for the business. This position will
align with company Information Systems as well as other client IS
Directors and executive-level leaders. The Director of Data and
Business Intelligence will work directly with the Conifer IS
leadership team, including CIO, IS Business Partner for BI, VP for
Analytics. They will also work closely with Enterprise
Architecture, Infrastructure Operations, and Information Security
to specify and document solutions and practices. Analyze business
processes and recommend/direct technical solutions. Strong process
improvement experience is required.
Main Day 2 Day Requirements:
- Operations: Ensure successful daily operations of the Conifer BI
production environment through strategic guidance and leadership
over the Conifer BI Operations Teams.
- Development: Working with Product Owner and IS Business Partner,
design, implement, and deliver various facets of the business
Intelligence Roadmap using Agile methodology.
- Strategy: Working with business leaders, help to create a
strategic plan for the future of Conifers BI technology assets.
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or
related degree is required.
- Healthcare industry Experience
- Six Sigma Certification
- Service Now (SNOW)
- Kafka messaging/streaming systems
- ETL (Apachi NIFI or Attunity): Understanding of Change Data
- Master Data Management understanding (MS MDM within SQL
- 8+ years of experience in IT (preferably in development)
- SME understanding of BI Tech Stack (ability to design, implement,
operational & strategic business cases.
- SME concept understanding of Hadoop (Spark V.2X) or (impala/hive
o Columnar data storage
- Microstrategy: understanding reporting concepts (cubes, live
- ETL data ingest tools & develop knowledge (csv or AVRO or JSON or
SCALA or Java)
- SQL Server understanding (SSIS, Stored Procedures, EDW
o Schema Structures (Star/Kimball, etc. )
- Cloud Platforms (Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse, etc) [needed to
help outline for Cloud future technical strategies)
- AGILE/SCRUM methodologies
- Azure DevOps
- Must possess strong experience with vendor management, financial
administration / planning, team building and leadership,
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Dallas , Director; Business Intelligence, Other , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!