Customer Service Representative
Company: Lucas Group
Posted on: October 14, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with
U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
Will work on tasks including order entry and planning,
reconciling billing, preparation of sales documents and maintaining
- Effective and efficient processing of sales order cycle.
Including accurate preparation of sales document (bills of lading,
invoices, product/price approvals.)
- Maintain customer files (pricing, special instructions, tax
exemptions, bill/shipping instructions, blanket and confirming
- Coordinate shipments with manufacturing plants, warehouses,
distribution, demand planning, credit and accounting
- Daily review and alignment of open orders to available
- Advise customer as to product availability, pricing and
pre/post shipping data.
- Assemble data, investigate, analyze and suggest appropriate
action to resolve problems of shipping delays or errors,
warehousing and transportation problems, invoicing errors, sales
credit adjustments, product returns and freight claims.
Appraise management of irregularities through documentation via
Contact Management Complaint Report and/or email.
- Insure that customer requests outside of customer service are
forwarded to the appropriate department.
- Prepare and process returns via Contact Management.
Coordinate return with customer and secure carrier and warehouse
placement with distribution department.
- Process Monthly Consignment Billing and inventory
Education and Work Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of invoicing, accounting and supply
- Extensive knowledge of sales order cycle.
- Account/Order Management Experience.
- Strong SAP knowledge and understanding highly preferred.
- Strong Excel knowledge required.
- Customer service focus with a positive attitude.
Title: Customer Service Rep.
Location: Dallas TX
Client Job ID: 1589108
Keywords: Lucas Group, Dallas , Customer Service Representative, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!