Civil Structural Engineer
Company: Lucas Group
Posted on: October 14, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with
U.S. military experience *
What You Will Do:
- Assist in sales and profit efforts by providing safe and
efficient designs for low-rise steel building systems, including
structures such as airplane hangars, churches, gymnasiums, strip
retail centers, and manufacturing/industrial buildings.
- Effective application of custom and industry software for
design of standard and non-standard structural framing
- Provide creative, economical solutions for challenging framing
- Actively manage projects through effective communication with
customers and teammates in other departments.
- Assist in enhancement of current design software by providing
suggestions and/or verification of engineering calculations.
Involvement with development of new design tools that aid
productivity and accuracy may occasionally be required.
- Perform quote engineering functions as needed including
preliminary design of structural framing, clarification of scope of
work, and qualification of proposals.
- Initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices,
procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering (or similar); focus
in Structural Engineering
- 4 + years of Leadership & structural design experience
- Professional Engineer registration in the United States and/or
- Prefer knowledge of structural steel building codes (IBC, AISC
360, AISC 341, AISC 358, ASCE 7, AISI, etc.)
Title: Civil Structural Engineer
Location: Terrell TX
Client Job ID: 1586974
Keywords: Lucas Group, Dallas , Civil Structural Engineer, Other , Terrell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!