Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Nights $10, 000 Hiring Incentive
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Interested in a career with both
meaning and growth? Whether your abilities are in direct patient
care or one of the many other areas of healthcare administration
and support, everyone at Parkland works together to fulfill our
mission: the health and well-being of individuals and communities
entrusted to our care. By joining Parkland, you become part of a
diverse healthcare legacy that’s served our community for more than
125 years. Put your skills to work with us, seek opportunities to
learn and join a talented team where patient care is more than a
job. It’s our passion.
Provides care to assigned patient population in accordance with
established protocols and multidisciplinary plan of care utilizing
independent, dependent, and interdependent interventions to restore
stability, prevent complications, and achieve and maintain optimal
patient responses for all patients through patient centered/patient
- Medical - Active Day 1
- Flexible Spending
Hiring Incentive of $10, 000 for fulltime
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have two years of Emergency Room nursing
- Must have current, valid RN license or temporary RN license
from the Texas Board of Nursing; or, valid Compact RN license.
- Must have current healthcare provider CPR course completion
card from one of the following:
- American Heart Association o American Red Cross o
Military Training Network
- Must have current Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Must have Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency
Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
- Must have Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) or Advanced Trauma
Care for Nurses (ATCN) or
obtain within 6 months of hire and maintain
- External experienced RNs must pass (80% or above) Clinical
Education's assigned challenge exam(s).
- Internal experienced RNs changing specialties must pass (80% or
above) Clinical Education's assigned challenge exam(s).
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Provides care for assigned patient population in accordance
with the current State of Texas Nurse Practice Act, established
protocols, multidisciplinary plan of care, and clinical area
- Provides continuous assessment, consults with other team
members as required and provides nursing care which demonstrates
patient centered/patient valued care.
- Exercises independent judgment in providing nursing care.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and
possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients,
families, and hospital staff in accordance with established
policies and procedures.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide direction to
non-nursing staff, serve as a preceptor, and serve on rotation as a
- Must be able to prepare and conduct in-service educational
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued
- As applicable, will be required to demonstrate acceptable
knowledge of nursing standards of care for specialty care
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits
discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, genetic information, disability, national
origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran
Keywords: Parkland, Dallas , Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Nights $10, 000 Hiring Incentive, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!