Posted on: October 15, 2021
Our partner in the Coppell, TX area is seeking
a Logistics Coordinator to join their team. This
company manages supply chain synergies for global premier
automotive and technology brands. You will want to be a part of
this awesome company and culture.
Main Duties Include:
- Ensure orders are picked and processed timely to meet
- Apply scheduling, planning, and coordination activity to
support product inbound and outbound operations
- Ability to communicate both internally and externally with the
customers and stakeholders.
- Process order set up via preferred internal system to include
but not limited to EDI feeds or manual creation.
- Must be detailed, will need to be able to review part and
serial numbers that are very similar
- Working experience with SAP and strong emphasis on Excel (V
Look Ups, Pivot Table is a plus)
- Customer service background in logistics or planning with
ability to build a relationship with the customer and handle
problem resolution in timely manner.
- Ability to adapt and work in an ever changing, stress induced
Apply today and interview immediately!! This role will
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Referral Bonus Free online Career Focused
Courses while working for us!
Keywords: RemX, Dallas , Logistics Coordinator, Other , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!