BaristaBreakfast/ Lunch Server- Full and Partime. No nights ! Must be 16 to apply
Company: The Original Pancake House
Posted on: November 22, 2021
As an OPH Barista, you will exude Enlightened Hospitality for
our customers by providing legendary customer service with prompt
service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean
and comfortable store environment.You will be responsible for
modeling and acting in accordance with OPH guiding principles and
best of all, you'll be part of a company that is consistently rated
as a great place to work and the people here love what they
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or
unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a
positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipate Guest and store needs by constantly evaluating
environment and Guests for cues.
- Communicate information to Management so that the team can
respond as necessary to create the environment during each
- Assist with new partner training by positively reinforcing
successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging
coaching, as needed.
- Contribute to a positive team environment by recognizing alarms
or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them
to the Managers.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products
consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and
presentation standards. Follow health, safety and sanitation
guidelines for all products.
- Welcome and greet Guests. Make all our Guests feel comfortable
and let them know you're there to personally take care of
- Inform Guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your Guests will
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant
functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from Guests, enter orders in our
point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen to Guests in a timely
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe Guests dining experience. Ensure Guests are
satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and
courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill and present check to Guest.SKILLS AND
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written
instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationshipsAdditional Information
- Constant standing/walking
- Occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 40
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps
- Constant computer/POS Register and bar equipment usage
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the
wrist(s) and spine
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work
around bar area
- Constant receiving detailed information through oral
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of
the spoken word
- Occasional Distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy,
differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far
distancesDescriptionProvide friendly, responsive service to create
an exceptional dining experience for all of our Guests. Associated
topics: barista, bartender, cocktail, cocktail service, drink
service, license, shots, sommelier, tequila, wine
Keywords: The Original Pancake House, Dallas , BaristaBreakfast/ Lunch Server- Full and Partime. No nights ! Must be 16 to apply, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!