Patient Experience Coordinator
Posted on: November 22, 2021
OverviewGreater Purpose and Core Values:Athleticos Greater
Purpose is to empower people, inspire hope and transform lives. We
accomplish this by providing exceptional, progressive, and
cost-effective fitness, performance and rehabilitative services
through personalized care that emphasizes education and prevention
of future injury. This is accomplished through building on our Core
Values of one team, understanding our business, recognition,
people-focused, accountability, continuous innovation and trust and
integrity, which are the foundation for our unique
culture.--Position Summary: Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the
Patient Experience Coordinator is the owner of the patients first
and last impression and front-office experience and delivers
first-class customer service throughout the patient
journey.ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:--The
below --is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be
expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your
changing role within the organization and the overall business
objectives of the organization.
- Provide professional, friendly and compassionate service to all
patients and staff in all interactions including issue resolution,
scheduling, new patient onboarding, insurance verification, and
- Manage clinic schedule ensuring to match patient with the best
clinician for their needs / injury as well as optimum patient
- Provide new patient onboarding including facility tour, data
gathering, and staff introductions.
- Obtain verification of patient insurance information and manage
patient insurance requirements and inform patients of insurance
benefits and options for payments on account.
- Coordinates the communication of patient progress to
physicians, nurse case managers, adjusters and attorneys.
- Assist with management of patient expectations based on
clinical findings including frequency and duration of treatment,
progression toward functional goals, and discharge planning. Serve
as a contact for post-care needs.
- Organizes cultural moments (e.g., patients goal celebrations)
in concert with the clinical team to make sure all patients are
recognized and appreciated.
- Execute and reinforce administrative and patient experience
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and best practices within the
- Provide general office and clerical support to assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Work Experience:--
- Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with the use of MS Office, Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance benefits and coverage
- Experience with requesting and managing customer payments
preferred Language Skills:
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficientlyThe
physical demands and work environment describe here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential function.--Physical
- Ability to fufill office activities including but not limited
to remain stationary for extended periods of time (i.e. while
working at a desk), stoop/kneel/crough, travel around the office,
communicate with others (verbal and written), and use fine motor
skills including fine hand manipulation and keyboarding.
- Ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focusWork
- Consistent with a standard office environment, noise level is
low with little to no extrodinary environmental factors.Athletico
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.---- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Keywords: Athletico, Dallas , Patient Experience Coordinator, Other , Prosper, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!