Car Cleaner - Part Time
Company: Hertz Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are Thankful for you! We are looking for Vehicle Service
Attendants who take pride in their work and drive customer
satisfaction. If this is you and you're ready for your next
destination then you have cruised to the right spot!
Our Vehicle Service Attendants are key to our Hertz Gold Standard
Clean- Click Here for a test drive on what that entails.
Apply today and shift your career into drive for tomorrow!
Not only do you get to be part of an organization where you Drive
your Potential and Power your Passion you get major perks and
discounts! Just to name a few Hertz perks:
- 40% off any standard Hertz Rental
- Up to 50% off holiday groceries
- Gift Card Savings
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Career Growth with hands on learning
How to Drive your future in working with Hertz:
- Conduct vehicle service and maintenance checks to ensure
- Committed to Hertz Gold Clean Standard with each vehicle
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Ensure fuel and all fluids meet all standards
- Transport vehicles throughout lot
- Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Be at least 20 years of age
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma
All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a
background screen and drug screen,- (note: the use of marijuana
will not be tested as a condition of employment).
Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you
find it important to pay close attention to detail while still
being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented
person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you
have found the right position as a Vehicle Service Attendant.
If you think you have what it takes then apply with us to be a
Hertz Vehicle Service Attendant!
Candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US
driver's license. This is an hourly paid position and pay is based
on current scale. Nominal overtime required as needed.
As a Hertz VSA...
- You'll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle
is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles
- Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams,
trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Effective verbal communication skills with customers,
co-workers and management
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and
responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work outside year-round.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating
capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed
above. The essential functions of this position include, but are
not limited to, the following: sitting, standing, walking, bending
and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, hearing,
writing, lifting, typing, seeing, reading and the ability to use a
computer and telephone.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and
advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives,
experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their
work every day represent a significant part of our culture - and
our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran Associated topics: commercial,
community, director, general manager, housing property, manager,
manager ii, manager iii, resident, senior care
Keywords: Hertz Corporation, Dallas , Car Cleaner - Part Time, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!