Program Facilitator, Community Corrections
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At CoreCivic we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking
a Program Facilitator, Community Corrections who has a passion for
providing the highest quality care in a residential setting. Who We
Are: CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
secured corrections and detention management services and
residential and non-residential transition centers. We provide
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee,
CoreCivic operates more than 70 security facilities nationwide and
over 50 community residential and non- residential centers. Our
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care! The Program Facilitator,
Community Corrections conducts various programs in a group setting
to residents assigned to residential and non-residential programs.
This person will interview and assess prospective program
participants to determine individual and group needs. They will
also implement a wide range of programs.
- Plan, conduct or facilitate workshops, and group activities
specific to programs by facilitating group discussions, lecturing,
demonstrating, and using audio and/or visual aids and other
material to supplement program curriculum. Follow standard
curriculum for the program and supervises all program
- Coordinate admissions, evaluations, program completion, and
program termination information with other interested staff and
departments. Maintain and monitor confidentiality of resident and
- Prepare and maintain a variety of standard narrative,
statistical, summary and/or operational records, reports and logs,
to include attendance and other statistical information. Properly
processes all reports and documents in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain an environment that is conducive to
learning and personal growth of residents by establishing standards
of behavior and participation, and encouraging residents to
maintain these standards.
- Assist in supervision of residents, both within the facility
and during program activities.Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Sixty (60) credit hours of college coursework is required.
- Experience facilitating and delivering programs related to work
assignment may be substituted for the educational requirement on a
- Experience with custody and control of inmates/residents
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Dallas , Program Facilitator, Community Corrections, Other , Joshua, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!