Front Desk Coordinator
Company: Family Eye Clinic
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Front Desk Coordinator Needed Do you have a way of making people
feel at ease and comfortable, even if you don't know them? Then we
want to talk to you about our Front Desk Coordinator position.Our
busy Eye Care practice needs a Front Desk Coordinator to help us
give our patients a 5-star experience all the time, every time!
This is a full-time position offering you the stability of a career
in healthcare.How will you make a difference?As our Front Desk
Coordinator, you will have the incredible honor to set the stage
for each patient's appointment. When our patients walk in, you will
be the first person they see to reassure them they have made the
right decision in choosing our practice, it really changes their
day! Not only that, but it sets the expectation for the appointment
and lets our patients know their appointment will go as smoothly as
possible, allowing the patient to be receptive to our
recommendations.NO Experience NeededPrior medical office or eyecare
experience is a plus, but it's certainly not required. We offer
paid training for the right person with a great attitude, a helpful
heart, and a love of learning to our Exceptional Standard of
Care!What you will be doing
- Making sure patients feel welcome as soon as they walk in the
- Pleasantly answering questions and making appointments for
existing and potential clients
- Reviewing and organizing patient medical charts for accuracy
- Using your friendliest phone voice to answer incoming calls,
take messages, complete outreach to patients (some re-engagement
- Assisting in opening and closing the office
- Understanding and respecting patient privacy laws
- Consistent training for optimal career growthWhy this job is
more than a job In Eye Care, we change people's lives. We help
Grandma and Grandpa keep their independence by saving their
eyesight. We help kids get better grades because they can finally
see the board! We prevent devastating traffic accidents, allow
parents to take in every detail on their children's faces, and help
people enjoy a better quality of life - because life is so much
better when you can SEE. If you want a career where you can
literally help the people in your community have better lives, this
is the job for you. If these sound like you, please apply!
- You can get along great with anybody.
- You're full of energy and people feel charged up just being
- You appreciate other people's talents and love to work together
to solve problems.
- You're known for doing what you say you're going to do - no
- Your reputation for honesty and integrity is legendary.
- You don't know the meaning of "someone else's problem" or
"that's not my job."
- You're always willing to jump in and help.
- You take pride and ownership in your work - whatever you do,
you do it well.
- You are openly grateful to the people around you.
- You see yourself as an integral part of your team's success
(because we will).
- You're always up for learning something new, and you master new
- You love to see other people happy and thriving, and you'll do
whatever you can to help them get there.
Just some of what we offer:
- Healthcare and In-House Vision Benefits, Uniform
- IRA and Yearly Bonus
- P.T.O.About UsFamily Eye Clinic is a fast-paced eye care
practice with offices in Cleburne, Midlothian, and Burleson. We
love to come to work every day because we love what we do and we've
built an office culture that can't be beat. If you're looking to
join a team that feels like a family, where your efforts will
always be appreciated, and where you will be valued for the amazing
person you are, apply now!D64op6NFHG
Keywords: Family Eye Clinic, Dallas , Front Desk Coordinator, Other , Midlothian, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!