Associate, Operational Risk Officer
Company: Selby Jennings QRF
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A top American investment bank is currently in the process of
broadening their Digital Consumer Banking offering and looking to
expand their risk presence for this business. As a result, they are
looking to bring in an Associate, Operational Risk Officer to cover
consumer banking businesses. This is a great opportunity to joining
a growing team within a stable and mature organization. The
Associate, Operational Risk Officer is responsible for providing
the effective 2nd line of defense challenge for consumer banking
business enterprise wide. You will play a very hands on role in
developing and conducting the ongoing monitoring of the risk
management framework. Actively working closely with various teams
and helping provide operational risk analysis as well as keeping an
eye out for emerging risk trends. You'll be working with various
internal stakeholders including 1LOD operational risk, business
leaders, audit, and other teams. This is a great opportunity for
someone looking to be a part of the quickly growing consumer
banking space, have exposure to digital banking, and have excellent
career growth opportunities on a rapidly growing business line.
- Be the effective 2nd Line of Defense challenge on various
consumer banking business units.
- Develop and maintain the operational risk management
- Be a strategic advisor to the businesses you work with and help
provide solutions to issue.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships. Requirements:
- 3 - 7 years of experience in operational risk or audit in a
consumer banking business.
- Strong communication skills to interact with various
- Familiarity working at large financial institutions and
understanding how to navigate them.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders at various levels
through out the business.
Keywords: Selby Jennings QRF, Dallas , Associate, Operational Risk Officer, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!