Front Desk Supervisor
Company: The Joule
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Opportunity: Front Desk SupervisorSupervise front desk
operations in accordance with established guest service, quality
and sustainability standards.Potential Career PathAssistant Front
Office Manager -Front Office Manager - Assistant General
ManagerEssential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough
research of the situation and determining the most effective
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Participate in lobby ambassador and other activities related to
interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a
relationship and culture that will result in repeat stays.
- Oversee front office operations in the absence of the Front
Office Manager or Assistant General Manager.
- Perform bookkeeping activities such as balancing accounts and
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Promote Hersha Hospitality and brand-specific marketing
- Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign
guests to hotel rooms.
- Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates,
coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate.
- Compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change
- Close out guest accounts at time of check out. In the event of
dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include
authorizing revenue allowances.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely
action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Ensure hotel entrance, reception and other public areas are
properly maintained in regards to cleanliness and appearance.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience.Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on all shifts,
holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling,
or crouching.What We BelievePeople Are Our Capability - Hearts That
Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble - Own ItJob Type:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: The Joule, Dallas , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!