Quality Assurance Lead
Company: Groove Jones
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position: Quality Assurance Lead
Groove Jones, a creative technology company that produces
next-generation experiences for world-class brands, specializing in
Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Interactive Entertainment
technologies, is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Lead to help
test all websites, mobile applications, VR applications and AR
applications Groove Jones builds. The Quality Assurance lead will
report to Head of Production and Development Lead. They will also
work with company leadership, producers and engineers when bugs or
issues arise on specific projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to manage projects with difficult timelines and
understand the different requirements for testing each
- Design the testing process for each project and continue to
refine this process for subsequent software projects.
- Writes, executes and manages test plans and scripts database.
Reviews functional and design specifications to ensure full
understanding of project goals and desired results.
- Responsible for discovery and documentation of bugs.
Communicates when errors/bugs are detected and makes suggestions on
how to correct them. Ensures validated deliverables meet functional
and design specifications, goals and requirements. Performs tests
on various platforms (mobile, console, PC, Mac, etc.).
- Attends project meetings and helps identify risks associated
with various areas of development.
- Works with the team to ensure the best end user experience.
- The ideal candidate would have at least a bachelor's degree in
Computer Science, Game Design, Film & Televsion, or other related
field, but prior experience may qualify someone.
- Minimum of 2-years experience evaluating, testing and writing
scripts for software testing.
- Self-starter that is able to work unsupervised in a team
- Working knowledge of software used to test and develop
- Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance
- The ideal candidate would have an excellent understanding of
mobile, digital and interactive space.
- Experience in film or commercial post production, VFX, or game
- Experience using and/or supporting game engines like Unity 3D
and Unreal Engine
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Groove JonesGroove Jones is an award-winning creative
technology company that provides software solutions to advertising,
entertainment, marketing, health, and training companies to engage
with their audiences. It has a client list of numerous Fortune 500
companies like Amazon, AT&T, Comcast, FX Networks, HP, IBM,
Intel, Mastercard, McDonalds, Nestle, Samsung, and Under
We are artists, musicians, thinkers, creators, tinkerers,
technologists, gamers, strategists, innovators, rebels, developers
and most of all, digital fanboys (and fangirls) with a common
interest: consistently delivering amazing, effective work for
amazing clients. We love what we do. For more information visit
Keywords: Groove Jones, Dallas , Quality Assurance Lead, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!