Sr. Executive Assistant
Company: Career Resource Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Executive Assistant to the President & CEO is a critical
conduit of information to and from the CEO's office, therefore,
he/she must demonstrate leadership at all times in order to
maintain credibility, trust and support with the senior management
team. This position requires making decisions that support the
strategic priorities set by the CEO as well as working closely with
the executive staff to ensure these priorities are met timely,
through action item tracking and pushing deliverables to
completion. This person will need to be proactive in anticipating
the needs of the CEO as well as recommend, implement, and ensure
processes are in place, and followed, to support the strategic use
of the CEO's time and resources. This person is a key driver of
culture set by the CEO and acts as a "barometer" having a sense for
issues taking place in the environment and keeping him continuously
updated. This person is often privy to confidential information,
and as such, requires a high level of diplomacy, confidentiality
and discretion. This person is also responsible for managing the
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant position.
- Serve as liaison for the CEO to all internal and external
constituents (e.g., Other CEOs, investors, international diplomats,
senior management, BOD, etc.). Actively identify, present
- and coordinate internal opportunities to support CEO
goals/initiatives (i.e., social media, notes, lunches, etc.).
- General project management for the CEO. Work closely with the
leadership team monitoring progress of CEO key initiatives and
ensure that commitments and priorities are being executed timely.
Track, follow up and remind CEO of outstanding action items.
- Ensure the CEO is prepared and adequately briefed for
meetings/events. Research, compile, provide updates, highlights,
key points, etc. prior to meetings.
- Attend meetings assigned by CEO, take notes, provide summary,
track action items and follow-up to completion.
- Lead or participate in committees assigned by CEO; ensure
committee member participation is needed and effective use of each
participant's time to move project forward and meet goals. Provide
updates to CEO and manage project completion in timely manner.
- Collaborate with the Executive staff or other key stakeholders
to ensure CEO's needs and expectations are conveyed, understood,
and agreed upon, and needs and/or concerns are conveyed from the
Executive team back to the CEO.
- Support, manage, and facilitate meetings, charity events, and
team building events hosted by the CEO. To include but not limited
to logistics planning, meals, development and distribution of
meeting materials, draft of objectives and agenda, preparing power
point presentations, taking minutes, and dissemination of outcomes,
decisions, and action items.
- Prepare various correspondence on CEO's behalf ensuring high
level of professionalism/appearance at all times, mirroring style
- Prepare various reports, power points, and presentations for
CEO in a timely fashion.
- Manage complex and dynamic schedule of CEO. Strategize, manage,
and resolve conflicting requests and priorities as well as
coordinate with other department functions to tie into CEO
calendar/travel to make most effective use of his time.
- Daily review and management of CEO's email. Prioritize emails
and determine appropriate follow-up.
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries for business and
- Complete, monitor and manage expense reports.
- Keep CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and
responsibilities, following up appropriately. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Minimum of 10 years related experience with at least 5 years
working with C-level executives
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Strong anticipatory skills to resolve issues before it occurs
to prevent knock on effect on schedule
- Results oriented focus
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills, attention to
detail and follow up skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, manage and
prioritize multiple tasks, and execute reliably
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point,
Keywords: Career Resource Services, Dallas , Sr. Executive Assistant, Other , Frisco, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!