Posted on: January 16, 2022
GTL is seeking an experienced Implementation Specialist. The
ideal candidate will be: skilled with Microsoft technologies (such
as: Windows OS, SQL Server, Office, Internet Explorer, etc.), team
oriented, able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, exude
excellent research and communication skills, and be able to
- Manage, coordinate, and assist our client base in the
implementation of GTL software.
- Assist in all aspects of the pre-production project life cycle
including system specification evaluation, system configuration,
system testing, client setup, administration, and operation of our
- Assist Project Manager in development, status, and tracking of
- Assist client with setup and configuration of systems to
support their business practices.
- Perform database design and code PL/SQL query language as
related to Enterprise software configuration, installation, and
- Oracle and SQL Server database installation and
- Support the installation, tailoring, and configuring of systems
with current and future computer applications.
- Assist in system testing and evaluation procedures for client
- Install, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Windows Server
- Work with Support Technicians to transition
- Exercise independent judgment to tailor platform configurations
to match customer workflows/requirements. Communicate resolution
options to users and develops plans for resolution.
- Analyze customer roadmap, project goals, workflows, data flows,
and technical interface requirements to propose appropriate
- Operate as a consultant with internal partners and clients to
define and implement solutions that balance client needs with
product road map and standard offering.
- Upgrade major applications and databases whenever new releases
- Work service repair as needed. Use exhaustive research to help
- Help identify trends and issues occurring across multiple sites
and also where proactive ticket creation may be done.
- Design scripts where necessary to resolve customer requests and
- Engage Development to obtain specific answers about error
messages, program code, scripting, and for in-depth troubleshooting
- Discuss technology in simple terms with customers.
- Provide on-call support as needed for 24/7 coverage of
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in IT/CIS/MIS/etc. is preferred. Will
consider an Associate's degree with at a least one year of work
related experience in lieu of Bachelors or a high school diploma
with 4 years of experience in lieu of a Bachelors PLUS;
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Basic understanding of:
- JBoss Application server installation and configurations
- MULE ESB installation/configuration
- Java JRE and/or JDK installation/configuration.
- Oracle and SQL Server querying.
- XML configuration/editing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and initiative.
- Attention to detail, exceptional follow-through, and
- Must work well within a team environment.
- Must be proficient in the use and basic troubleshooting of
industry standard software packages including but not limited
- Microsoft Windows OS
- Microsoft SQL Server (Oracle, or other database platforms may
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Remote Desktop SoftwareGTL, an innovation leader in
correctional technology, education solutions that assist in
rehabilitating inmates, and payment services solutions for
government. GTL leads the fields of correctional technology,
education, and government payment services with visionary solutions
and customized products that integrate seamlessly to deliver
security, financial value, and operational efficiencies while
aiding inmate rehabilitation and reducing recidivism rates.
GTL is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and
will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized
protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely
to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and
maintain employment statistics on applicants.IND123
Keywords: GTL, Dallas , Implementation Specialist, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!