Aviation QC Inspector
Company: Aviation Structure Repairs, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Aviation QC Inspector
Job Location: San Antonio
Job Type: Contractor
Hire Date: Immediate
Compensation: $28-$30/ hour (based on experience)
Per diem: we offer the highest non-taxable per diem in the market
(including on overtime)
Hours: overtime is available
Travel Bonus: offered if eligible (discussed at time of offer)
Tools: toolbox and tools required
ASR is aware of the importance of having the right professional on
the job. We provide the best-qualified aviation technicians in the
industry. ASR is a leader in supplying structure repair
professionals due to the emphasis on internal management. This
emphasis consists of evaluating the efficiency of our personnel
with a focus on delivering a quality service, as well as meeting
the deadlines. In addition, our mechanics are well trained with the
newest and most modern structure techniques in the field.
Immediate positions are Quality Control Inspector in San Antonio,
TX. You will physically inspect aircraft, aircraft components, and
reviews paperwork to ensure that workmanship meets acceptable
standards of quality and that customer aircraft are returned to
service in an airworthy condition with all required documentation
properly completed and filed.
- Competent to perform thorough primary inspections.
- Competent to perform thorough receiving inspections.
- Thoroughly audits work packages, ensuring that all assigned
work has been properly completed and documented.
- Thoroughly performs continuity inspections, ensuring that
previously noted and subsequently repaired items have been properly
completed and documented.
- Competently writes items, noting discrepancies.
- Able to competently research and retrieve technical data.
- Properly interprets blueprints, drawings and other technical
- Complies with all safety procedures at all times, without
- Takes those prudent actions appropriate to the preservation of
Company and/or customer assets,
- whether in monetary or other form.
- Attends work-related training as scheduled.
- Performs such other tasks as may be reasonably assigned by
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
- 1 of the following GenFams: MD-11, A320, 747-400, 787
- 5 years' experience exercising the privileges of his/her FAA
A&P Certificate in the large transport aircraft maintenance
- 20/25 near vision in at least one eye (corrected or
uncorrected). An initial color vision test will be performed to
establish the Inspector's ability to distinguish between the colors
used to perform maintenance and inspection tasks
- Be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Demonstrate familiarity with Federal Aviation Administration
(FAA) Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR's) as detailed in the
- Have completed at least two 40-hour Aircraft General
Familiarization training on 2 large
- transport aircraft one of which must be on the following
aircraft platforms: (Boeing MD-11, Boeing 757, Boeing 767, Boeing
737, Boeing 787, Embraer 170, Embraer 190, Airbus A319/320/321
family, Airbus A300).
- Willing and able to work both shifts (1st and 2nd) and at least
50 hours a week.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic,
aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, A318,
A319, A320, A321, DC-9, MD-80, MD-90, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal,
B2, B1.3, B757, B717, B737, B757, B767, EMB 145, EMB 135, MD -11,
jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR,
airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic,
aw139, aircraft technician, operations, aircraft fitter, B1
engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter,
aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin
mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic, QA, QC,
inspector, OEM, MRO
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Aviation Structure Repairs, LLC, Dallas , Aviation QC Inspector, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!