Field Operations Coordinator
Company: Stealth Monitoring, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position SummaryThe Coordinator, Field Operations will work
closely with the Director, Field Operations to assist with Real
Estate, Vehicle Fleet, Continuous Improvement and Change Management
projects. Asa rapidly growing security solutions company this role
will be key to ensuring we scale our business while controlling
costs. Similarly, as changes occur in the business, this role will
help document change in support of Leaders driving change so
business associates understand how processes and day-to-day
functions will evolve.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with business leaders to identify space requirements
across headquarter and branch offices. Partner with internal
stakeholders, Legal, third-party leasing, contractor, moving, etc.
companies to acquire, modify, or exit building space.
- Work with business leaders to identify temporary space needs.
Partner with our preferred storage supplier to add, change, exit
temporary facilities as required.
- Work with Field Operations leadership to maintain our fleet of
Technician vehicles, including acquisition, branding, licensing,
- Record keeping of Real Estate and Fleet assets, status,
- Supporting Field Operations Leadership with the execution of
various continuous improvement projects. Project coordination,
follow-up, documentation, and support of change management
communication initiatives to help business stakeholders understand
changes taking place.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required; post-secondary degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint) required; MS Project or similar software package
- Exec Admin Support or Project Coordination experience
- Experience collaborating between departments, able to overcome
tough issues and drive results.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with multiple
stakeholders, both internally
- and externally.
- Result-driven, able to execute on projects and meet timeline
Working ConditionsOffice environment
Keywords: Stealth Monitoring, Inc., Dallas , Field Operations Coordinator, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!