Senior Lending Assistant
Company: Independent Financial
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Under general direction, the Banking Assistant is responsible
for providing administrative support to the Manager, Relationship
Managers and/or Portfolio Managers in a specific geographical
market or business line. The Banking Assistant is responsible for
the proper processing of loan transactions and documents for loans
in the portfolio, the maintenance of loan files and records, and
the preparation of various reports. In addition, the Banking
Assistant may communicate with third parties and customers to
facilitate loan servicing and problem solve.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate loan due diligence with various third parties
including loan processors and/or customers.
- Prepare and review loan due diligence for processing, closing
and post-closing administration, as needed.
- Conduct loan closings and disburse funds, as needed.
- Prepare advances on line of credit loans as approved by banker.
More familiar with borrowing base and calculations of available
- Assist bankers with ongoing file maintenance including past due
reports/notices, insurance management, compliance exceptions,
problem solving and contacting customers if needed.
- Prepare and maintain construction loan records including
construction draws, floor plans and letters of credit.
- Gather and review loan due diligence which include processing,
reporting, administration and closing. Resolve problems related to
content of documentation.
- Liaison for customer and third party inquiries throughout for
the lending relationship including but not limited to facilitating
loan documentation, payment amounts, credit information, and
resolves associated problems.
- Review and coordinate resolution of NSF items and prepare wire
transfers as needed
- Adhere to operational controls to ensure safety and security of
customers and banks assets including legal, corporate, and
regulatory procedures and policies.
- Perform administrative functions for the department including
typing memos, letters, answering and directing calls, report
distribution, and file management.Qualifications:Education
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.Minimum
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in financial services customer
service environment and/or loan documentationKnowledge/ Skills/
- Knowledge of construction lending, preferred.
- Previous experience in personal banking or new accounts,
Keywords: Independent Financial, Dallas , Senior Lending Assistant, Other , Burleson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!