Salesforce Administrator-US Based-100% Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional
services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010,
CoEnterprise delivers Data & Analytics solutions and services that
transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise
approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of
three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We
value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to
present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to
accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our
work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this
work is at the highest standard possible.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the ongoing
maintenance and enhancement of CoEnterprises Salesforce system.
Successful candidate will have demonstrated experience working
process improvement and automation products utilizing out of box
tools, maintaining a high level of data integrity within the org,
and steward changes from Sandbox to Production, leading to higher
rates of adoption. This role will require a focus on optimizing and
working with the Director of Sales Operations to execute
incremental, value add changes in an Agile environment, to improve
speed to close deals and operational efficiencies for internal
- Create Custom Objects and fields and assigning Field Level
Accessibility to profiles and permission sets as needed.
- Maintain Role Hierarchies and creating Criteria-Based Sharing
Rules to facilitate correct sharing of records.
- Maintain change documentation and follow change management
- Follow CI/CD best practices for moving changes from Sandbox
Orgs to Production by creating change sets and/or ANT Migration
- Create Process Builder processes, Flows, Validation Rules and
formulas to automate existing manual processes using out of box
- Assist end users with troubleshooting, password resets, and
advise on best practices.
- Update training documentation and facilitate end user training,
including recording training videos, updating desk guides and
holding office hours for one on one help.
- Implement duplicate matching and integrate data integrity
solutions to maintain and improve data hygiene.
- Build dashboards and reports to track to Sales, Marketing and
Service team KPIs
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for system
- Export data using Data Loader, Workbench and point and click
- Import data using Data Loader, Workbench and Data Import
- Participate in estimating effort, business value and risk of
User Stories utilizing a backlog management tool.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required; Platform App
Builder a major plus
- 3+ Year working in an Administrator Position in a Sales Cloud
Lightning Org, Solo Admin experience strongly preferred
- Experience integrating with one or more firmographic data
solutions such as ZoomInfo, D&B etc
- Intermediate Excel Skills (Index-Match, VLOOKUP, text
manipulation formulas) required
- Strong experience working with Opportunity, Quote and Contract
and Lead Standard Objects
- Professional Services, Managed Services, Software Reselling or
Saas industry experience preferred
- Apex or any real-world coding experience a plus
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and
- Results-oriented, upbeat, high energy and positive
Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart,
dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with generous employer
- Matching 401(k) - $$$$
- Generous PTO Policy
- Virtual Team Lunches
- Wellness Program
- Monthly Mingles
- Birthday Celebrations
- Virtual Events- Happy Hours, Casino Night, Magic Show,
Scavenger Hunt of National History Museum, Game Nights and more
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are
committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all
employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the
success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the
unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for
their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including
demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.
We are an AA/EOE employer.by Jobble
Keywords: Coenterprise, Dallas , Salesforce Administrator-US Based-100% Remote, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!