SCIENTIST DATA III
Company: Envision Physician Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OverviewEnvision Physician Services is a multispecialty
physician group and practice management company. Established in
1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine,
hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical
services, and women's and children's health services to hospitals
and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare,
Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have
recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. -As one
organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any
other national physician group. Our collective experience from
hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous
lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of
healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and
consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our
execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780
healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
-If you are looking for a stable, fast paced, growing company in
the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation,
excellence, and integrity, then this may be a great next step in
the advancement of your career.We currently have an exciting
opportunity available for an experienced Data Scientist III.The
Data Scientist III will help discover the information hidden in
vast amounts of data to help the business solve problems and to
provide actionable insights to further the strategic goals of the
- Designs and conducts highly complex analysis, experiments, and
builds out models.
- Prototype-to-production engineering skills in Python, including
best practices such as source control, proper documentation,
library packaging, versioning, testing, containerization, CI/CD,
and task scheduling
- Expertise in machine learning workflows. Model validation,
testing, scheduling, monitoring.
- Data engineering skills to facilitate data movement, ETL, and
- Advanced SQL skills (analytics knowledge preferred)
- Advanced Spark skills
- Engineering experience in at least one cloud platform such as
AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Proficient with data visualization software (preferably
- Develops innovative and effective solutions
- Presents finding in easy to understand terms for all levels of
- Responsible for mentoring data science team members and
advising on projects for the data science team.Qualifications
- Highly proficient in the selection and use of appropriate ML
- Highly proficient in statistical analytics, forecasting and
- Highly proficient in the application of statistics skills, such
as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Proficiency in query languages, such as SQL.
- Strong programming skills (Python preferred).
- Experience and success in leading teams.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university in Data
Science, Computer Science, Computational Sciences, Mathematics or
similar degree and 4 or more years of relevant insights and
analytics experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Graduate degree highly recommended.
- 4-7 years of relevant insights and analytics experience.
- In depth knowledge of one or more business areas in the
- R, Python, other comparable If you are ready to join an
exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join
our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a
comprehensive benefits package.Envision Healthcare -uses E-Verify
to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. Envision
Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.#CB#LI-DK1
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Dallas , SCIENTIST DATA III, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!