Company: Rush Enterprises
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Warranty Administrator is responsible for preparing,
recording, and submitting warranty claims to central warranty, to
the factory and/or distributor and reconciling them
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. We
are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across
the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises
include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and
Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the
transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our
network of locations and services.
* Process warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or
* Separate warranty repairs, create splits in the business system
* Review technician comments on repair operations, verify correct
and complete for warranty submission.
* Review parts on repair operations are correct and engage the
appropriate parties for to ensure corrections are made when
* Maintain competency in understanding OEM SRT times, challenging
all parties to ensure all time is accounted for as approved for all
RO line items.
* Engage Foremen, OEM District Service Manager, and District
Technical Manager as needed to ensure all appropriate entry or
adjustment of technician time in the business system according to
standard and agreement.
* Code warranty repairs in the business systems to create
* Return open non-warranty repair operations to Service
Administrator for invoicing or invoice to customer accounts.
* Communicate with Central Warranty on resubmission for all
rejected claims promptly or receive authorization to write them
* Track and/or store warranty parts up to final claim
* Verify parts have been shipped to the factory or distributor and
provides parts/cores scrap list.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Three months related experience and/or training; equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* Appropriate manufacturer training.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by their leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Dallas , Warranty Administrator, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!