Company: Allied Reliability
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OverviewEntry Level position! Located in Hutchins, TX!Skilled
worker with a thorough knowledge of procedures and processes
associated with rail yard safety. Responsible for daily operation
on rail car movement. Including but not limited to preparing rail
cars, setting up spacers, and plugging in reefers. Receives
instructions on which tracks assigned and the tasks to be
performed. Constant communication flow between rail crew and
locomotive driver, all following instructed safety procedures
following OSHA standards.Responsibilities
- Report to work according to the assigned work schedule
following supervisor instructions.
- Follow the companies' safety and quality instructions to avoid
accidents and prevent injuries.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that floors
are clean and organized.
- Properly fill out daily documentation regarding rail schedule,
shift activity, damages, and relocation forms.
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner with locomotive
driver to safely perform rail car operations.Performs rail
operation such as climbing rail cars, releasing hand brakes,
coupling and uncoupling air hoses from rail cars, and calculating
right distance to move and stop rail cars following all safety
- Experienced in rail operations/railcars.
- Basic technical knowledge of railcars and locomotives.General
knowledge of communication and rail yard terminology.
Keywords: Allied Reliability, Dallas , Rail Operator, Other , Hutchins, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!