Server- Snider Plaza
Company: Fish City Grill
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob OverviewResponsible for providing excellent
hospitality, awesome service, craveable food and/or beverage in a
fun, clean atmosphere to the Customer according to the standards
and expectations. Primary Responsibilities
- Live by a servant leadership philosophy to always serve others
- Understand, and comply with:
- All Company policies, procedures, and operating standards.
- All federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
- Maintain energy, enthusiasm, passion and P.R.I.D.E. throughout
- Provide every Customer with an awesome first, next and last
- Always have a do whatever it takes personality.
- Smile and welcome all Customers you encounter.
- Hold doors open for Customers.
- Pull out chairs for female Customers.
- Engage Customers in conversation throughout their experience
- Accommodate and meet special needs of Customers (senior
citizens, large parties, business meetings, etc.).
- Utilize genuine salesmanship techniques during Customer
- Possess an extensive knowledge of all food, serious seafood,
chalkboard specials and beverage selections, including a deep
understanding of the appropriate questions to ask when a Customer
orders a particular food or beverage item.
- Place accurate orders using the POS.
- Deliver food/beverages to Customers with a sense of urgency,
delivering hot food hot, cold food cold; pre-bus as needed.
- Manage a section of tables during each shift as though it were
your own business.
- Maintain a clean and organized section, service station, and
- Adhere to a responsible beverage service requirements.
- Adhere to cash handling policies.
- Perform secondary responsibilities.
- Assist Busser by clearing and/or wiping tables.
- If you are not serving someone, serve someone who is.
- Assist Bartenders by stocking glassware, ice, garnishes,
- Complete assigned opening, ongoing, and closing sidework.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary, and secure environment at all
- Notify a Manager of all Customer complaints.
- Remain calm at all times.
- Perform any other tasks or duties as assigned by a
- High school degree or GED preferred.
- Eighteen years of age or older.
- Good reading, writing, mathematical and communication
- Able to interact professionally with other Customers and Team
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Good judgment and decision making abilities.Physical
- Must be able to spend 100% of working time standing, walking,
- Pushing, pulling and lifting objects from a lower to higher
position or moving objects horizontally, from position to
- Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling while walking,
standing or crouching in narrow, slippery, or erratically moving
- Climbing and ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and
- Must be able to carry loads greater than 50 pounds
- Must be able to communicate clearly with our Customer in the
primary language of the restaurant.
- Hearing sounds at normal speaking levels with or without
- Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color,
peripheral, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Fish City Grill, Dallas , Server- Snider Plaza, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!