Senior Lighting Designer
Company: The Lighting Practice
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This Senior Lighting Designer position would service The
Lighting Practice's Dallas office. This position can be remote for
a local Dallas candidate, or a candidate located elsewhere.
The Lighting Practice is a -team-oriented work place. -
We are seeking talented, motivated people who:
- Have at least three years of experience in lighting design and
-one year of experience in -project management. A background in
interior design is preferred, but not essential.
- Have strong communication skills -
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Our design process is collaborative and interactive, our -projects
-are diverse and challenging. We design lighting for exterior
environments and fa--ades, public spaces, retail, corporate,
academic and healthcare facilities.
A Senior Lighting Designer will work on a variety of projects with
a Principal and other Lighting Designers. Their responsibilities
- Coordinate & communicate with allied team members (architects,
engineers, manufacturers, etc.)
- Oversee, develop & validate lighting design concepts against
project goals & criteria -
- Plan and oversee the documentation of the design
- Create and uphold internal schedule for project milestones
- Construction administration -
The Lighting Practice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome
everyone to our team.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Full-time positions
include a complete company-paid benefits package.
Upload a PDF (max 10 MB) of your qualifications (cover letter,
resume, references, and one to two samples of work).
If unable to upload all of the requested materials please email
qualifications to email@example.com
- Bachelor's Degree in Lighting Design or a related field
(Theater Lighting, Interior Design (preferred), Architecture or
- 5+ years of experience in the architectural lighting
- Experience working on a project from SD through CA
- Experience managing client interaction and presentations
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and graphic
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Lighting calculation programs (AGI32)
- BIM Software (Revit experience preferred)
- MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Helpful, not required:
- Rhinoceros 3D (Rhino3D)
- Auto CAD
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience is a plus, but not required
(Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
Keywords: The Lighting Practice, Dallas , Senior Lighting Designer, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!