Company: Hensley Ind. Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionHensley, a wholly on subsidiary of Komatsu North
America, is a global business focused on the construction and
mining markets. We are financially strong and have experienced
steady growth through the development of innovative products
allowing for market share expansion. To support our growth, we are
investing in new technology to streamline our business while
improving our customer experience. We are seeking individuals that
are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to enhance
their personal development while supporting the company's growth.
We are seeking a strong-willed and results driven ATP Planner to
join our team.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily review of all sales orders in SAP to ensure available to
promise dates are in sync with Production Completion Dates and/or
with the Purchase Order Confirmed Delivery Dates.
- Maintain the Availability Dates according to the constant
changes of the stock availability.
- Be a cross functional team leader to align customer priorities
with current production and supply conditions.
- Communicate potential changes to the available to promise
quickly whether the changes is an improvement or a delay.
- Run Weekly Has-Sei-Zai (Sales Operations and Inventory)
meetings with all appropriate apartments to keep everyone informed
of TP status and to fully understand the most current sales
expectations and global production capacities.
- Coordinate with Production Control and Outsourcing all
availability dates to ensure the highest accuracy and that SAP is
reporting the most up to date information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Must know and comply with the
Komatsu Worldwide Code of Business Conduct, KAC Code of Conduct,
Hensley Environmental Policies, Hensley Safety Policies, and
Hensley Quality Policies.Requirements:
- SAP experience; preferably in S4 Hana.
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, or supply chain
- Microsoft Office experience (intermediate)
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skillsWhat We
OfferHensley Industries is a diverse, collaborative, and open work
environment where you'll work closely with key members of the
Production and Engineering Teams. You'll enjoy the opportunity to
maximize your career with this integral role providing valuable
analysis and recommendations. We also provide top-notch benefits,
company matching 401K plan, 10 paid holidays, paid leave, and tons
of growth opportunities.Only qualified applicants authorized to
work for any employer in the US will be considered. Hensley
Industries is an AA EEO Employer. We offer competitive compensation
and benefit programs. For more information on the company please
visit our website at: www.hensleyind.com
Keywords: Hensley Ind. Inc., Dallas , ATP Planner, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!