Customer Support Representative
Company: Graphic Solutions Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you looking for a career with a stable
company?Graphic Solutions Group (GSG) is seeking an experienced
Customer Support Representative for our Dallas, TX office, who is
customer oriented and want to take their career to the next level!
If this is you, and you want to join a company that has grown for
the past 71 years, then come join our team where our employees
experience top pay in our industry, an attractive benefits package
and a family-oriented atmosphere.GSG is competitive in our
compensation packages! We strive to attract and retain the best
talent in the industry! GSG provides medical, dental, and life
insurance plans. We also have an array of voluntary benefits to
meet your lifestyle. GSG also offers a generous company match to
our employees 401k plans! Every employee receives 120 hours of PTO
after one year of employment and we provide up to 7-9 paid holidays
per year! We are a technology driven company with a best in the
class rewards and recognition program as well as an employee
engagement platform! We listen to our employees and more
importantly take action! We welcome you to apply and find out more
about GSG! We want to meet you! Join in our mission to be the
leading supplier to the graphics communications industry!Essential
Functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the following essential
- Prioritize the National Queue (40-50 inbound queue calls per
- Maintain and prioritize "On Queue" status for the majority of
- Focusing on "Do You Want Fries with That?" after all phone
- Preparing, processing, reviewing, and monitoring various
documents such as Contact Us Emails and general Customer Service
inquiries that are assigned by Marketing and Management.
- Communicate with customers in-person, through email, chat, or
on social media.
- Source new National sales opportunities through inbound lead
follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Process customer's orders from initial contact through
delivery; and ensuring all orders meet the GSG Perfect Order
- Preparing and presenting proposals, quoting, and recommending
products based on customer needs.
- Develop accounts by checking customer's buying history,
suggesting related and new products, explaining technical
- Assist in other departments when requested by Branch Managers
(City Sales, Front Desk Receptionist, E-Commerce, etc.).
- Providing support and assistance to the department manager as
- Attending sales seminars, sales meetings, or educational
activities to stay up to date on the latest developments, trends,
and regulations in the marketplace.
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned.
- Travel as needed to events throughout the year. Travel is less
than 10% of the time.
Education or Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in distribution or equivalent area of study
is preferred. Or equivalent combination of education and
- 2-3 years of related experience and/or training.
- Industry experience and sales experience is preferred.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral or schedule form.
- Computer literacy, including experience with Microsoft Word,
Excel, and SX.e.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contracts, policies,
documents, and regulations.
- Ability to write reports and compose business
- Ability to effectively establish rapport, present information
and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, percentages; ability to apply concepts of basic
Keywords: Graphic Solutions Group, Dallas , Customer Support Representative, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!