Warehouse Operator (Wilmer)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Full time Warehouse Operators starting between $18.00 to $19.00
& Earn an additional monthly performance bonus!
Productivity & Accuracy Bonus up to $3.00/hr
Shift Differential every day!: Hours worked between 6:00pm and
2:59am = extra $2.00 per/hour
Extra Shift Differential on Saturday & Sunday: Hours worked between
3:00am to 5:59pm= extra $1.00 per/hour
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for operation of material
handling equipment for the purpose of accurate shipping, processing
and receiving, which includes but is not limited to unloading,
scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, picking, relocating,
and stacking product.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives inbound materials and marks materials with identifying
information; record amount of material received; sort materials and
stock on racks, shelves or bins in accordance with predetermined
sequence such as size, color, type, or product code. Arrange
materials for order assembly.
- Reads production schedule, order forms (customer, work, and/or
shipping), or requisitions to determine items to be moved,
gathered, or distributed. Compiles worksheets or tickets from
customer specifications. Convey materials within warehouse to
appropriate department (shipping, production and/or storage), in
accordance with schedule and operating procedures.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials,
tools or other stock items and distributes items to production
workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places on pallets or
shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping
- Operates hand truck, cart, doilies, forklift, order-picker, and
walkie to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick
up items for shipment.
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse
cleanup.Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work
environment with strong growth potential, a competitive
compensation package, and a complete benefits package including
medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match.
And much more!
- Ability to speak, read, and write English with
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memos.
- Basic keypunch skills. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)Relevant
- 1-3 months related experience and/or trainingRequired
Keywords: Medline, Dallas , Warehouse Operator (Wilmer), Other , Lancaster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!