Strategic Account Representative III, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive salary, an uncapped sales
commission and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus?
- Are you a client-focused tele-sales expert familiar with the
business needs of large commercial companies?
- Can you commit to a consultative outbound sales position
guiding organizations through the selection of fiber-based
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
Quality service and exceeding client expectations are at the center
of your daily focus. As a Strategic Account Representative, you
excel at consultative phone sales techniques and solving complex
client technology and communication needs. You are an expert at
developing fiber-based solutions for commercial companies with 500
or more employees. Based on your understanding of each client's
current and future needs, you highlight cost-effective combinations
of our fiber-based services that will enhance their business.
You have a passion for educating, informing and assisting potential
and current clients on all aspects of our fiber services. You
proactively identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase
business while enhancing the client experience. You flourish in an
office position capturing and managing accounts within a specified
footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Strategic
Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.What you
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of weekly and monthly sales activity goals using sound
telephone based selling techniques.
- Consult with prospective and existing clients within our client
database using standard telephone and email strategies while
maintaining a high-level of client satisfaction, professionalism
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment
(ROI) and scheduling site surveys to determine serviceability.
- Capture prospective clients and maximize upselling and
cross-selling by seizing on opportunities to explain product and
services using efficient sales techniques.
- Improve sales by demonstrating competitor pricing and products
in a side by side comparison with our products and promoting the
current marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Encourage long-term client retention through a collaboration
with other departments to resolve client issues.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- One or more years of sales experience.
- Solid ability to persuasively present products and services to
meet client needs while addressing and overcoming objections to
- Track record of providing the highest quality of service to
- Competitive and driven to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals
and stay motivated while working within policy and acceptable
- Adept at organizing and prioritizing time to ensure delivery of
results while displaying a strong work ethic.
- Maintain high-performance levels and persistent in very
difficult, changing, uncertain or other stressful situations.
- Proven multi-tasking skills within a fast-paced environment
with the ability to listen to individuals on the phone while
navigating multiple screens and entering information.
- Commitment to maintaining client and business
- Adaptive with the ability to provide a unique positive client
experience for accounts by adjusting personality and sales approach
to match each client's style.
- Consistently pursue self-development, seek feedback and be
receptive to coaching.
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge learned
through formal training and on-the-job experience.
- Available to work assigned shift during hours of operation 8:00
A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- One or more years of sales experience preferably selling data,
voice or video solutions in the telecommunications
business-to-business (B2B) industry.
- Experience working in an operations center.Your education:
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field
(preferred).SCM222 314220 314220BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Dallas , Strategic Account Representative III, Spectrum Enterprise, Other , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!