Posted on: June 25, 2022
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with exceptional
employees!KabaFusion is a home infusion company with a national
footprint. We opened our first pharmacy in 2010 in Southern
California and now have 21 pharmacies in 15 states with a focus on
IVIg, SCIg, acute infusion, and nutritional therapies.Our success
is the result of teamwork from our dedicated staff who truly
believe in putting the "care" back in healthcare. A career at
KabaFusion means joining a team that lives by its values and
empowers team members to make a difference!What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral ProgramJOB SUMMARY:The re-Authorization
Representative will obtain authorizations for ongoing patient care,
keeping team members aware of authorization status.DUTIES &
- Secures authorization for ongoing patient care.
- Notifies internal team members of authorization status.
- Notifies internal team members, Account Executives, doctors and
patients of patient issues or delays in care.
- Prepares Financial Obligation Notifications FOBs, annually and
throughout the year if the insurance or the plan changes.
- Update's computer system with any changes in insurance,
insurance plan or benefits.
- Update's computer system with alerts regarding insurance,
authorization or patient issues.
- Collects and processes co-insurance payments.
- Processes rejections from Part D payers.
- Investigates reimbursement issues from the Suspend Report.
- Works with the Accounts Receivable Department to resolve
insurance, claims or payment issues.
- Trains new team members.
- Assists in verifying benefits and eligibility.
- Update's physician information in computer system when
applicable.PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPEERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Previous work experience in the home health or medical
- 1-2 years of authorization, intake and eligibility
- Previous experience in the home infusion, home health or
medical field preferred.#pharmacy #reauthorization #intake
#priorauthorization #refillcoordinator #intakerepresentative
#intakecoordinator #homeinfusion #infusion #healthcare #homehealth
#hospital #eligibility #kabafusion #nowhiringPI179416859
Keywords: KabaFusion, Dallas , re-Authorization Representative, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!