Company: The Stoneleigh Dallas
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean
experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and
floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or
cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require
lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock
heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance
and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Our uptown Dallas hotel blends sophisticated, modern luxury with a
rich history embedded in the European heritage of Le Meridien and
the 1920's origin of the Stoneleigh Hotel. Situated in the heart of
a bustling city, our boutique-style urban hotel features art deco
decor, Perle on Maple restaurant and adjoining bar. This historic
uptown hotel provides a great work environment where we embrace
family, growth and excitement. There is something new to learn and
see every day. Come join our team!We value U.S. military experience
and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Stoneleigh Dallas, Dallas , Room Attendant, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!