New Jersey Workers' Compensation Claims Supervisor - Remote
Company: The Jonus Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description:Our client is seeking to add a
Remote Workers' Compensation Claims Supervisor to their New Jersey
team. This person would be responsible for overseeing a team of (5)
Workers' Compensation Claims Examiners handling lost time and
medical only claims from inception to close. This includes managing
the assignment of losses to claims staff and providing technical
direction and ongoing guidance through effective diary management.
Qualified candidates must possess a strong knowledge of New Jersey
Workers Compensation Law. This is a fully remote position.
- Responsible for file auditing to evaluate and ensure quality
control of all aspects of claims management
- Responsible for the development and implementation of effective
claims management processes
- Assist with projects, training, education, workflow and
- Ensure compliance with established standards of performance,
policies and procedures to achieve assigned goalsRequirements
- 5+ years of Workers' Compensation claims experience.
- 3+ years of Workers' Compensation Claims Supervisory
- Must be well-versed in New Jersey Workers Compensation
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching, mentoring and teamwork
- Excellent Customer Service and Organizational skills.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor's Degree preferred but not
- $78,000 to $90,000 annual base salary plus bonus
- Flex schedule and ability to work remotely
- Extremely competitive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Employer matching 401(k) plan
Keywords: The Jonus Group, Dallas , New Jersey Workers' Compensation Claims Supervisor - Remote, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!