Posted on: June 25, 2022
Looking to join a winning team that will provide the support and
path for you to achieve your career goals? Our client is looking to
add a positive and motivated Diesel Mechanic to their team. The
Diesel Mechanic is responsible for the proper repair and
maintenance of all company vehicles and equipment and for the safe
and proper care of equipment assigned to the mechanic.Essential
- Maintain and repair automotive vehicles (such as trucks,
tractor-trailers, pickups, cars, heavy equipment, and mounted
equipment such as mixers and hydraulic systems) and stationary
equipment (such as air compressors, welding equipment, and
miscellaneous equipment) to company standards; recognize failure
symptoms, trouble shoot, inspect, repair or replace, reassemble and
- Coordinate with Manager to ensure the proper parts and supplies
are available when needed.
- Recognize potential problems before they occur and perform or
order the necessary repair work. Coordinate with the Manager and
other mechanics to get the work done.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately.
- Supervise the Mechanic's Helper ensuring that he/she performs
all work as required and follows all company policies and
- Operate vehicles and equipment in a safe manner at ALL times.
Wear all required safety equipment. Follow all safety guidelines
and notify the Manager or Safety immediately of any current or
potential safety issues.
- Perform all required inspections.
- Follow all environmental regulations. Dispose of chemicals,
trash, etc. in designated areas. Recycle when required. Notify the
Manager immediately of any current or potential environmental
- Keep the shop area and all tools, shop vehicles, and equipment
neat, clean, and in good repair. Clean work area at the end of
every work shift. Maintain security of all company equipment and
tools at all times. Notify the Manager of any problems.
- Drive shop vehicle to various plant sites, road calls or other
sites of broken equipment.
- Drive broken and repaired equipment when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.Experience Required:
- Experience maintaining and repairing diesel
- Valid driver's license, CDL preferred.
- DOT certification.
- ASE certifications preferred.
- Mack or other specialized training preferred.My name is David
Batzin, and I place professionals at all levels across the country.
To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage
you to contact me at 605-705-4438 or via email at
David.Batzin@gogpac.comAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations.GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Dallas , Diesel Mechanic, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!