Quality and Commissioning Superintendent
Company: PVH - PVHardware
Posted on: June 25, 2022
PV Hardware (PVH) is a provider of innovative solar tracking
solutions for the global utility-scale solar market, including
trackers, fixed structures and SCADA system.
Each solar tracker product by PVH covers different needs, depending
on the characteristics of the project. Its newest solar tracker
family, Monoline+, is specifically redesigned for large-format
ultra-high-power modules in two configurations, 1P and 2P, both
optimized for #bifacial modules. It offers significantly improved
yields and better adaptability to different terrains and
PVH is seeking a Quality and Commissioning Superintendent who will
execute PVH's construction quality and commissioning program.This
position will report within the company's quality and commissioning
department but will also serve a key role supporting the company's
Mission:Team leader working at the site to commissioning the
photovoltaic projects and/or supervising the assembly quality
- Work both individually and within a team to perform require
construntion quality inspections on our PV trackers.
- Oversight of project quality and commissioning inspections and
documentation to verify compliance with the PVH's Quality and
- Investigation and cause mapping of non-conformance issues and
root cause analysis accompanied by verification of corrective
- Perform both initial and verification QA inspections on work
performed by construction teams.
- Perform the commissioning of our solar trackers control
- Training of project O&M personnel after the commissioning
- Identify and document nonconforming inspections.
- Ensure that inspections and documentation are completed per
QualificationsKnowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronics
equipments.Knowledge Microsoft OfficeKnowledge of automata and
their programming languages
- Languages : Spanish desirable
- Experience: No experience is required, Experience working with
solar tracking systems is desirable.
- Experience working with System Control and Data Acquisition
(SCADA and DAS) systems, operations, programming, manufacturer
training and/or certification is desirable.
- Must have the ability to travel up to 90%
- Current and valid driver's license required.
Direct interlocutors:Construction manager (Client)Commissioning
Benefits:Indefinite contract with the legally established
periodFree medical insurance for the holder.Life insurance.Birthday
off if it falls from Monday to Friday.Work on relevant projects
with major national and international clients.Dynamic and rewarding
environment for professional development.Young and
multidisciplinary team in innovative projects with management by
Keywords: PVH - PVHardware, Dallas , Quality and Commissioning Superintendent, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!