Truck & Trailer Shop Leader - 7am-3pm
Company: Semi-Trailer Big Box
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSemi-Trailer Big Box, a Big Truck and
Semi-Trailer dealership with Branches in Atlanta Georgia and Dallas
Texas is seeking a motivated and skilled Operations professional
with leadership and experience to join our team as a FT-Maintenance
Shop Leader. We are seeking an individual who knows what they want
and possess very clear goals, this position is based in Waxahachie,
TX. We are in a B2B industry. We Buy-Sell-Rent Class 8 Trucks, Yard
Mules and Semi-Trailers nationally. We are in the fast-paced
transportation industry.Position Summary: 7am - 3pm The position
will be responsible for all day-to-day Shop Management. Looking for
a strong well-organized manager who can organize coach and direct
others to achieve goals.We run 2 shifts: Morning - Tech's Work 7-2
Afternoon -Tech's Work 1-8 The Shop Leader is responsible for
ensuring the proper repair and servicing of all the vehicles.
supervise Technician productivity at levels consistent with
industry standards. This task is accomplished by providing direct
hands-on assistance to Technicians, coordinating and conducting
training, inspecting jobs for proper completion and creating an
environment for high productivity through motivational leadership
and effective administration.Major Aras of Responsibility
- Plans - organizes all the work of our Techs.
- Parts ordering & Management.
- Processes and approves all invoices and work orders related to
- Reviews work orders for proper time allocation of jobs.
- Provides on-the-job assistance to Technicians having trouble
diagnosing or repairing vehicles
- Reviews diagnostic results by any Technician performing new or
unfamiliar diagnostic procedures.
- Quality checks the work performed on every vehicle.
- Hiring and administrative responsibility for all techs.
- Keeps shop equipment in safe operating condition - Manages new
- Keeps a clean and safe shop in accordance with company
- Reports any item that violates the safety, welfare or integrity
of the company its personnel or customers
- Manages and complies with federal, state, and local
- Manages and conducts training on proper techniques and best
- Recommends Techs for appropriate training as needed
- Performs various administrative tasks as directed by
- Follows all attendance policy including clock in and out,
breaks and PTO.
- Builds a positive operational atmosphere and culture consistent
with company goals.Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for Maintenance - Operational Management -
- Career Focused - With Management & Leadership experience.
- Must be able to Engage and Motivate Others.
- Truck & Trailer Equipment - Diagnostic ability
- Truck & Trailer Equipment - Direct Maintenance experience
- Parts Inventory Management experience
- Critical Thinking - Common Sense approach
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Organization Skills - Scheduling and Planning
- Strong Problem-Solving Ability
- Excellent verbal & written skills required
- Basic computer and administrative skills
- Dealership or Transportation Industry is a must.
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and resources to
- Consistent focus on minimizing cost and maximizing
profitabilitySalary and Benefits:
- Salary - $65k annually
- Hours - 7am - 3pm
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Earned Paid time off program 15 days / year
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Covid guidelines practiced.If you have an interest in this
opportunity where you really make a difference, we would love to
hear from you. Our goal is to match our opportunities to
like-minded, goal-oriented people. Please take time to make sure
you are clear on your goals. Your goals are our goals.Powered by
Keywords: Semi-Trailer Big Box, Dallas , Truck & Trailer Shop Leader - 7am-3pm, Other , Waxahachie, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!