Staff Physical Therapist Assistant
Company: Cantex Continuing Care Network
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex. We
are committed to a culture that respects our differences and values
the contributions of all people. Facility Overview: Located near
the Medical Center of Lancaster, Windsor Gardens is a 150-bed
skilled nursing facility and rehabilitation center staffed by
clinical professionals with extensive experience providing care. We
are currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist Assistant for
our in-house rehabilitation program! ORGANIZATIONAL
- Reports to the Rehab Manager, Physical Therapy Lead, or Staff
- Treats Patients as directed by the Physical Therapist.
- Records treatments given in medical record.
- Participates in Patient care conferences and weekly
- Communicates with supervising therapist, rehab director and
other interdisciplinary team members regarding Patient progress,
problems, and plans.
- Participates in Facility in-service training programs.
- Records daily treatments and labor according to corporate
procedure and state Physical Therapy rules.
- Instructs families and staff in maintenance programs as
directed by the Physical Therapist.
- Assists with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area and
- Responsible for assuring patient/resident safety.
- Travels between facilities or other treatment locations as
necessary to assist with patient treatment. Variable rotation work
schedules are required.
- Meets established productivity targets.
- Completes all documentation per timeline outlined in department
policy and as required.
- Records clinical documentation according to accepted
regulatory, corporate and professional guidelines.
- Complies with state regulations and national standards as they
apply to the practice of Physical Therapy.
- Adheres to the Cantex Code of Conduct. QUALIFICATIONS Physical
and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical
Devices): Mobility (includes walking, good balance), reaching,
bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, ability to see
and hear, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with
Patients, family members, personnel, and ability to remain calm
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant
- Current license in practicing state, if state licenses Physical
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in
- Must possess good communication skills and be able to relate
professionally and positively to Patients, Patient's family
members, and Facility staff.
- Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug
test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
- Must be capable of performing the Responsibilities of this job,
with or without reasonable accommodations.We are an Equal
opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include
401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays,
medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a
Highly competitive compensation package.
Keywords: Cantex Continuing Care Network, Dallas , Staff Physical Therapist Assistant, Other , Lancaster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!