QA - Practice Head
Company: Tiger Analytics
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Tiger Analytics is advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the
trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies,
enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants
bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our
business value and leadership has been recognized by various market
research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
As a seasoned QA Practice Head, with excellent communication and
collaboration skills, you understand the importance rallying all
stakeholders around a strong QA strategy. You love managing the
test process as well as writing and executing tests. The primary
objective for this role is to accelerate our client's testing
processes, guide them in the use of QA best practices, and pay
close attention to detail to ensure a smooth go-live.
the QA Practice Head will:
- Work with the Business and project teams to understand test
- Plan, manage and execute QA into the Build and Deploy phases of
- Work with business and technical Subject Matter Experts for
validation and verification of functional specifications and
business end-to-end requirements.
- Monitor testing/QA metrics, reports & SLA's - and share results
with appropriate project teams.
- Facilitate QA practice with latest QA trends in Data &
- 15+ years of experience as a QA practitioner
- 10+ years of testing experience in Data & Analytics domain
- 4+ years of experience in analytical consulting industry
- Hands-on experience in Test Automation(tools like
Selenium/similar ), Embedding QA automation in a CI-CD pipeline,
Data Testing Suites(ICEDQ, Bigdata testing tools), Performance
testing tools(JMeter, etc.) preferred.
What We Expect
- Develop strong relationships with Internal (CPs, AMs, DPs) and
External (Clients, Analysts) stakeholders. Build their trust.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with customers and
colleagues. Always be responsive.
- Support in recruiting the best talent for QA
- Be a mentor to others. Share your knowledge and strengthen our
team. Build a strategy for setting up Tiger's QA Practice
What To Expect
- We offer a full suite of benefits. Medical, Life, Dental
- You'll learn a lot, and your ideas will be appreciated. We
can't wait to solve problems with you
- Work with other teams, like Project Management and Customer
Support, to increase the quality of our services. We're always
looking to improve.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company
grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a
small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment,
with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Keywords: Tiger Analytics, Dallas , QA - Practice Head, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!