Kitchen Team - Deli Lancaster
Company: Konnect General Stores
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Do you consider yourself a specialist? Are you someone who enjoys
staying busy and wants to work in a fast-paced, structured
environment where your accomplishments are celebrated and rewarded?
Konnect General Stores is looking for skilled ,detail oriented,
customer driven people like you to help us transform the industry.
We focus on providing outstanding customer service in clean,
modern, convenience stores, gas stations, and truck stops across
the United States. We are currently looking for kitchen team
members, preferably with deli experience, to join our amazing team.
Konnect General Stores will provide you with lifelong skills and
knowledge to grow, so your job search ends here. Our kitchen team
members are the heart of our service. We serve AMAZING food, fast &
friendly, and have fun doing it! The kitchen team has the primary
responsibility of providing a positive customer experience,
including ensuring all food orders are prepared to standards and
working in various areas of the Store. Your commitment to being
your best each day is compensated with a highly competitive hourly
wage that rewards your efforts, and benefits to ensure your
well-being (benefit options apply to full-time employees).
- Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing
- Perform routine kitchen tasks.
- Follow the prep list created to plan duties.
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be
organized and easily accessible.
- Set up workstations and ingredients so that food can be
prepared according to recipes.
- Undertake basic cooking duties, such as frying, grilling,
prepping, stocking and boiling food.
- Prepare simple dishes, such as salads and entrees.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes,
sanitizing surfaces, and taking out trash.
- Ensure that all food and other items are stored properly.
- Taking orders from Customers and processing payments
- Maintain a positive and professional approach to coworkers and
- Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Kneel, bend, twist or stoop
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Perform other related duties assigned by the management
- Knowledge of health and safety kitchen rules and
- Knowledge of basic cooking techniques
- Organizational skills
- Food Handlers card / SERV safe - Preferred
- Manual dexterity
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressurePI187873847
Keywords: Konnect General Stores, Dallas , Kitchen Team - Deli Lancaster, Other , Lancaster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!