Company: Master Halco, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Posted Date 3 months ago (5/12/2022 2:06 PM) Job ID 2022-5770
Branch #/ Location: Location : Location US-TX-Dallas Company Master
Halco Overview Master Halco, North America's leading
manufacturer/distributor of fencing and perimeter security products
is seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist to work within a
hybrid environment. As a hybrid position, the Procurement
Specialist works a flexible schedule within both the corporate
headquarters and remote. The Procurement Specialist's
responsibilities include sourcing new suppliers, ensuring that the
purchased products and materials meet specific technical
specifications, negotiating purchase terms, and evaluating supplier
performance. The Procurement Specialist will also be responsible
for ensuring timely deliveries and resolving any supply issues or
discrepancies. They will develop efficient procurement solutions
and support senior management with the development and
implementation of sourcing strategies.
The skills needed for this role include:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Being an analytical thinker
- Demonstrating a good working knowledge of procurement
strategies to manage supplier relationships for assigned
commodities, including selection of suppliers, pricing negotiation,
monitoring of performance and corrective actions This is a very
exciting time to join our company. We are continuing to grow (70
locations), introducing new products, making technological
investments, and implementing innovative marketing strategies. We
are also focused on our people -- our most important resource. At
Master Halco, we believe in transparency, open communication, and
rewarding success with a path to fully develop your potential while
building a career. Why Join Master Halco?
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and
- Lucrative compensation package
- Comprehensive medical anddental benefits programs
- 401K retirement savings program with company match
- PTO package with company paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bonus Progam Responsibilities
- Review materials requirement and placement of purchase orders
and resolve any discrepancies.
- Monitor open purchase order commitments.
- Maintain the Purchasing System with current supplier schedule
- Analyze and communicate with suppliers on corrective actions
for problem areas and follow-up measures to ensure completion.
- Develop and implement cost saving ideas.
- Ability to develop blanket orders, solicits bids, negotiate
prices and place orders.
- Source alternative vendors that afford significant cost savings
without sacrificing product quality and support.
- Track milestones for assigned commodities and take actions to
- Maintain good working relationships with associates in related
departments and with vendors.
- Performs other duties as needed. Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Specialist or in a
- Certification or Degree in business administration, supply
chain management, or a similar field desired.
- Good working knowledge of procurement strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application
software, procurement, and resource planning systems.
- Experience with ERP systems (Infor M3) desired.
- Intermediate to advanced EXCEL skills required.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.
- Desired experience in construction, building products, or
related field. MASTER HALCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Sorry
the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Click here for general
Keywords: Master Halco, Inc., Dallas , Procurement Specialist, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!