Cook- Chick-fil-A DFW Airport
Company: Cook- Chick-fil-A DFW Airport Terminal C
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position Description Summary:The Cook provides a supreme dining
experience to guests by preparing high quality meals. The Cook's
main goal is to ensure that guests will always enjoy exceptional
dining experiences. Cleanliness of the food service area and
equipment is top priority in this position. The Cook's main goal is
to execute dishes and food at 100% recipe adherence. The
cleanliness of the kitchen area/work area is a top priority. The
Cook's responsibility will include maintenance of a safe work
environment and proper food and supply storage. The Cook must be
able to work well under pressure, detail-oriented, and have the
ability to multi-task.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed First Class Service standards and behavior with every
guest, business partner and peers.
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing,
seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving andserving food items.
- Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws
and regulation including thoserelating to food safety.
- Samples products, follow menus, estimate food requirements,
check production and keep records to accurately plan production
requirements and requisition supplies and equipment as needed.
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices.
- Regularly restocks all kitchen supplies and food items required
- Assist with ordering and planning food supplies.
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to
- Assist with training new cooks and other restaurant staff and
offering assistance as needed.
- Monitor proper rotation and dating of prepped and food
- Maintain clean organized work environment that is free of
- Other duties as assigned.Position Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED; Training from a culinary school
will be an asset
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of closely related cooking
experience, work experience in high volume or fast casual dining
restaurant environment preferred
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend
instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as
converse comfortably with customers.
- Food handler's card may be required according to local and or
state regulations. California
- Able to work unsupervised for extensive periods, and to
demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guest
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected
- Proficiency required in reading, writing and mathematics
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs, perform essential job
functions such as standing, bending, reaching, climbing on ladder,
and walking long distances.
- Standing for long periods of time and the ability to work in
environment with varying temperaturesRequired
Keywords: Cook- Chick-fil-A DFW Airport Terminal C, Dallas , Cook- Chick-fil-A DFW Airport, Other , Haslet, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!