Company: Hawkers Asian Street Food Dallas
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Becoming a Hawkers team member is about so much more than receiving
amazing benefits, working in a fun atmosphere, and eating delicious
food. While we offer all those things and more, being a Hawkers
team member is about being part of something adventurous. Something
fresh. Something vibrant. It is about working in a team environment
full of motivated creators who wake up every day ready to grow.
What's in it for you?
- Highly Competitive Wages
- Benefits and Vacation Time for Full-Time Team Members
- Exclusive Dining Discounts
- Unlimited Growth & Career Advancement Opportunities
- Fun & Engaging Work Environment
The primary responsibility of a Server is to create a dining
experience that encourages the guest to return to Hawkers Asian
Street Food. Provide friendly, responsive service to create an
exceptional dining experience for all our guests. Each server's
primary objective is to provide our guests with an authentic
experience so they will want to return again and again.
- Must take and pass all required training courses, assessments
as well as continuous training.
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated upon arrival, respond
appropriately and timely to guests needs.
- Share the story of Hawkers and explain the method of
- Takes food and drink orders from guests accurately and with a
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering guest's food and
drinks from bar and kitchen.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and act to correct any
- Maintains a positive attitude and ability to work well under
pressure with Server Assistants, Cooks, and other staff.
- Ensure proper cleanliness and general maintenance of section
- Takes payments in acceptable payment forms and ensures accurate
tracking and security of guest information.
- Check guest IDs to ensure proper alcohol service
- Ability to operate Point of Sale (POS) System with accuracy and
efficiency to take and complete orders.
- Perform side work at the start, during and end of each shift as
- Be a team player, supporting team members at every
- Other duties may be assigned as the need arises.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handlers Certification
and understand and follow OSHA and HACCP compliance standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to frequently stand, walk, bend, squat, and reach
above shoulder level.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 20 lbs.
Keywords: Hawkers Asian Street Food Dallas, Dallas , Server, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!