Company: James Hardie
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Make your dream career a reality.
* Healthcare coverage available on first day of work.
If you are smart, driven, and authentic, with a background in
operating machinery, or a desire in learning to become a General
Operator we want to speak with you!
The Generalist Operator is an integral member of the James Hardie
manufacturing team, you will be responsible for operating
industrial scale machinery to convert raw materials into a finished
product, while working with other team members to produce
high-quality fiber cement building products.
Here at James Hardie, we believe that our continued growth and
innovation are yours too, that's why we have a progressive internal
certification program that enables you to keep learning and growing
throughout your journey here with us.
What You'll Do:
* Operate and maintain industrial equipment and machinery
* Learn how to make and manufacture our wide variety of innovative
* Communicate all pertinent information regarding safety, quality,
and mechanical issues to designated leads.
* Assist in the efforts of down day machine cleaning, wash-ups,
housekeeping, and continuous improvement efforts.
* Perform product adherence checks to maintain our quality
What You'll Need:
* Ideally a minimum of 1-year experience in manufacturing, or
working with large machinery and equipment
* Ability to demonstrate past success related to manufacturing, or
a business support crew environment
* Understanding of safety policies to drive a best in class Zero
* Solid work history of learning, job growth and achievements
* Ability to continuously stand, walk or sit
* Ability to lift up to 10lbs frequently, and 50 pounds
* Ability to bend, climb ladder & stairs
Our Total Benefits:
At James Hardie, we recognize that our success depends on our
people. We've worked hard to build a (generous) competitive
benefits program that demonstrates our commitment to our
* Comprehensive low-cost co-pay Health Insurance; medical, dental,
prescription, and vision insurance benefits for every 30+ hour
full-time employee. *Medical Insurance starts on day one!
* 401(k) Retirement plan that will match 100% of employees saved
dollars up to the first 6% of your salary.
* Paid holidays, a Wellness Pay Program, along with Jury Duty Leave
and Funeral Leave paid time off.
* Free Lunch Friday for Day and Night Shift crew members
* And more!
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Machinist, Equipment Operator,
Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Night
Keywords: James Hardie, Dallas , Generalist Operator, Other , Cleburne, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!