Advanced Care Tech (Nights)
Company: Cook Children''s Medical Center
Posted on: September 24, 2022
To provide care to patients at Cook Childrens Medical Center
under the direction of the medical director. To perform support
functions related to unit operations. To support and supplement the
health care team in designated areas of the hospital.
- High School Diploma
- Completion of accredited paramedic training.
- At least one (1) year experience as a paramedic.
- Paramedic Certification or Licensure
- Basic Life Support Provider
- At least one of the following: Pediatric Advanced Life Support,
Pediatric Education for Pre-Hospital Professionals, or Emergency
Pediatric Care PROS123 Cook Children's is an EOE/AA,
Keywords: Cook Children''s Medical Center, Dallas , Advanced Care Tech (Nights), Other , Prosper, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!