Business Development Representative
Company: ION Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
ION Corporates is the world's leading provider of Treasury
Management Solutions. We provide a complete range of solutions that
meet the needs and expectations of treasurers and commodities firms
regardless of company size, complexity, asset classes, transaction
volumes, or locations. ION Corporates serves a community of over
80,000 users and 2,000 or the world's leading corporations. Our
customers include blue chip names such as Disney, Salesforce,
Procter and Gamble, Coca-Cola, Chanel, UPS, BP, Uniper, Bank of
England, ECB, Tesco, Etihad, McDonalds and many more. Our solutions
help customers manage over $1.2 trillion cash, $2.2 trillion in
central bank reserves and process over 50% of the world's physical
energy trading. Our portfolio of products includes Wallstreet
Suite, Openlink, IT2, Reval, ITS, City Financials,Treasura,
Openlink Endur, Allegro Horizon, Rightangle, TriplePoint and
Aspect, giving our customers choice and flexibility. ION Corporates
vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury
industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve
more through digitalization and automation. We seek talented
Business Development reps to join our Treasury team and generate
and qualify new leads, build pipeline, position ION and our value
proposition in the marketplace and conceptualize new sources of
leads or market interest.
A Business Development Representative within the ION Treasury
division will establish contact with businesses in ION's target
sectors, identify their needs in treasury and risk management,
identifying, qualifying and nurturing the potential for follow up
by ION's sales team.
A BDR will be given all the tools, training and support needed to
achieve clearly defined targets in line with ION's overall business
goals. This position requires successful candidates to coordinate
with the Head of Marketing and foster strong relationships with the
sales team to ensure leads are qualified, tracked and measured
through both inbound and outbound prospecting. The role is KPI
based and relies on adopting defined processes and being highly
organized in order to exceed targets relying on BANT type
qualification to the highest standards.
We offer a competitive base salary and a very generous commission
structure. In 2021 over 95% of our Business Development
Representatives met or exceeded their targets!
* Identify prospects within ION Corporate's addressable market and
establish their need for a system, in either the near of long-term
* Communicate ION's enterprise software value proposition,
according to the prospects recognized pain points
* Contact the highest potential companies within ION Corporate's
target market sectors and develop relationships with decision
makers and influencers through a variety of channels including but
not limited to inbound and outbound calling, emailing, appointment
setting, social media and face-to-face prospecting at industry
* Assist in the development of lead generation to drive awareness
and demand to support strong lead conversions into the sales
* Utilize sales enablement kits, including call scripts and product
collateral, to support prospecting within a clearly defined
* Build a nurturing queue of prospective leads to be managed over
* Utilize leading CRM tools, including Salesforce, LinkedIn and
Sales Navigator to manage leads, record the sales pursuit process,
capture information, and communicate with the sales team as leads
* Work cross-functionally across ION's entire organization from
marketing to product managers, to solution consulting and sales,
right through to services to solicit information regarding the
target prospects within assigned territory.
* Ensure seamless handover of qualified leads to sales,
continuously tracking and supporting the opportunity in line with
the sales qualification needs.
* Attend trade shows and conferences, while acting as an ambassador
by engaging face-to face with our target market.
* Keep up to date with industry news, trends and competitors.
* Travel, some international (as COVID restrictions allow)
Required Experience Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree required
* 1-3 years of experience as a BDR
* Passion for winning
* Intellectually Curious
* Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
* Excellent written and verbal communications
* Able to work independently as well as part of a team
* Data integrity focused
* Solid skills in MS Excel
* Strong ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally in
a fast paced, high-energy environment
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Ability to travel internationally (as COVID restrictions
Desirable Experience and Skills
* Experience in inside sales/business development/recruitment
and/or lead generation is a plus but not necessary
* A track record in producing sales qualified leads is a plus, but
* Prior experience in Treasuries, Commodities, or other financial
services industries is a plus, but not necessary
* Exposure to CRM tools such as SFDC is a plus but not
* Proficiency with German, French or Spanish is a plus, but not
More About ION
We're a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading
and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and
strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial
institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world's largest
companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we've achieved
tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most
successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world's leading corporations, including 50% of
the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world's central banks, trust ION
solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply
chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world's leading banks and broker-dealers use our
electronic trading platforms to operate the world's financial
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the
globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To
invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform
businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster
and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience.
This is where you can do your best work.
Keywords: ION Group, Dallas , Business Development Representative, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!