Barback - Sassetta
Company: Hersha Hospitality Management LP
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Opportunity: BarbackA destination of its own, Sassetta is
nestled within the Main Street lobby of The Joule and offers a
relaxed, yet elevated dining experience with creative
interpretations of modern Italian cuisine. With a spirit of la
bella vita, Sassettas lunch, afternoon, and dinner menus feature
housemade pastas, regional wines, perfectly blistered pizzas and
lively cocktails. Your position will be determined by your initial
skill and experience with potential for advancement and training
youll receive on the job. Your culinary passion, reliability,
determined work ethic, ability to work collaboratively, and
attention to detail will determine your success.Potential Career
Path Food Runner ServerBartenderEssential Job Functions
- Greet and acknowledge guests when performing barback related
- Retrieve orders from storeroom; visually check stock received
against written requisition with storeroom personnel to ensure
order is accurate. Upon delivery to the bar, re-check items with
bartender for completeness.
- Cut, slice and peel perishable garnishes and fruits, and mix
and pour juices in sufficient amounts according to projected
business. Store back-up supplies needing refrigeration in
prescribed containers for later use.
- Check and assist bartender in maintaining adequate amounts of
supplies, i.e., stir sticks, napkins, matches, etc., for both the
immediate bar and extended service area.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area, beer lockers, refrigeration,
and storage areas to comply with health code standards.
- Scoop ice from ice bins, transport to service areas and
replenish ice containers for usage.
- Box and save empty liquor bottles as they accumulate for later
returns and requisitions.
- Transport and replace taps and perform routine maintenance
requirements for beer kegs.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Customer service experience or restaurant experience a
plus.Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling,
or crouching.What We BelievePeople Are Our Capability Hearts That
Serve Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own ItThe Joule is a
revitalized 1920s neo-Gothic landmark building set in the heart of
Dallas central business district. With dramatic art installations,
unique retail boutiques, a world-class spa, clever design,
award-winning food and drinks and some of the best service in town,
The Joule is seen as the citys cultural epicenter. Adjacent to the
Dallas Arts District and the flagship Neiman Marcus, the hotel is
perfectly positioned when guests finally do venture out of the
hotels communal embrace.ID: 2022-34262 UltiPro Location
Description: 1530 Main Street Dallas Texas 75201 US External
Company URL: www.hershahotels.com Telecommute: No
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management LP, Dallas , Barback - Sassetta, Other , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!